PROLOGUE

Cebu what a sight to behold, the waves of the sea, the sound of the splashing waters, the smell of the sea that you could almost taste the saltiness of it, the cold wind whistling and touching your skin, the sound of the band playing some acoustic songs, people's chattering and constant laughing like they didn't care about anything but to have fun and savor every moment in this beautiful paradise.

Yes, paradise this island was like a paradise, this was one of the treasured islands of the Philippines, one of the most highest-grossing tourism places. When you looked around here you could see every people of different nationalities from Asians like Chinese, Korean, Japanese, etc.. to the westerns American, British, French, Italian, etc...

I was sitting at the seashore overlooking the beach with a bottle of vodka in hand and with a man or should I say a stranger; okay not really a stranger let just say, acquaintance. I met him at the bar where I'd gone a while ago. We've had some talked and I could say we just clicked on. So we decided to continue our conversation outside; so we ended up here not too loud unlike at the bar where we had to shout for us to hear each other.

This scene I had imagined it a thousand times but never had I imagined it to be with a man I didn't even know the name. Thanks for that bastard my big fat asshole of a boyfriend or should I say EX.

"So Red what are you thinking about?" I was out my reverie when the man beside me asked. Red he called me that since I didn't give my name to a stranger so he just called me red because of my hair color. My hair was a natural black I just dyed the lower half part a red color. Maybe that was the reason why he called me Red and I called him light because of his piercing amber eyes that were almost gold. It was like lighting at the sky that will strike you anytime.

I stole a glanced at him then turned my attention back at the scenery in front of us.

"It's just, I've had never imagined this moment to be like this, you know." When I looked at him I found him looking at me with raised eyebrows. I shrugged and smiled at him.

" But don't get me wrong I really enjoy your company I really do." I took a drink of the vodka in my hand.

"You know there was this film I have watched before, and the hero there says that it is ok to talk to a stranger your problems than to people you already know....wanna know why? "

"Why?" He parroted.

" Because according to him strangers will not going to judge you. At first, I didn't believe him nor understood him. For me, strangers would easily judge you because they don't know you. So they will paint you whatever they like and think of you." I looked at him again and offered the vodka.

"But now I think I kinda understood him." I didn't look away when he took a drink of the vodka and he was also watching me.

"How so?" He says after he drank, and hand me over the bottle of vodka I took it, like what he did took a drink. I played with the bottle shaking it left and right.

" Because with the strangers you don't have to know what they're thinking about you, and if they voiced it out you are a stranger to each other. You either don't mind it or think about it. And there is a high possibility that you won't be able to meet each other again, so you'll just forget about it." I look at him again and found him grinning at me. In return, I copied his action.

"So stranger care to share your problem with this stranger?" He asked while pointing his finger at himself. I laughed at him.

" No judgment!"

"Promise?" I asked him and raised my pinky at his direction he looked at my hand with bewilderment written on his face. I raised my eyebrows at him.