CHAPTER 10

Massimo's POV

Clearly I underestimated her, I should've known better.

I was in my office in Italy when I have received a report from my man who I  have assigned to keep an eye on Red. Three days after I left San Diego to fixed some shit about the protesting farmers in Tuscany, my man informed me that the little Red was gone, fucking gone and they didn't even  fucking noticed! The mischievous Red exchanged her phone with her housemate Melissa, that was why they couldn't tracked her. They didn't even see her left the premises of her apartment building.

Those are useless bunch of idiots!, I thought.

I immediately contacted our Private investigator who was based in America to probe where the little wayward was about. It had been two days when I have received a report from him. According to him Red was in New York living alone in an apartment and working as a waitress in some seafood restaurant. He'd also sent some photos of her. The mischievous Red was really testing my patience, she changed her appearance. She had cut her long and silky hair short and with a bangs too,  even I'd warned her not to.

My blood boiled like a molten lava erupting from the mouth of a volacano, on what I saw on the next photo; Red was back riding with a looser boy, her arms were wrapped around  at the boy's stomach. I called the PI and told him to never leave  her out of his sight.

After I settled the shit with the farmers, I ordered the pilot to get the  jet ready and flew to New York to get the feisty little Red woman.

I was sitting inside my private jet plane  a glass of cognac in hand. We've been on air for couple of hours now soon the feiry red will wake up from her slumber. Right after her fiasco at the diner, I didn't wasted any more seconds and brought her here, as soon as the pilot gave us a go signal we left the tarmac.

Now you will never get away from me Red and soon you're going to submit to me. I smirked at the thought of her submitting to me.

I stood up from the chair and decided to checked on the woman who was plaguing me ever since we've met. She was sleeping inside the private room.

As I opened the door a pillow flew at my direction but I  caught it before it hits me.

"You asshole!, you drugged me again!!, Where am I?... And why am I chained to this bed? " she asked acid venom in her voice. Red tried  to free her wrist  from the handcuffs. I strode towards her and sat on the bed beside her. I held her arm to stopped her from moving her wrist and hurting herself.

"Stopped doing that, you will hurt yourself." I commanded. she stopped moving, when I looked at her she was glaring at me.

She huffed "Then take it off,  Mr. I know everything. " she said sarcasticly, which made me grin. How I miss her spit fire mouth.

I leaned my head closer to hers. "Why should I do that?" I whispered seductively at her.  she moved backwards until her back was pressed on the headboard of the bed. She swallowed and I followed the movement of her throat.

She cleared her throat. "Be-because I want to pee asshole." she stated with her head held high, like she didn't just stuttered. Causing me to burst into laughter.

"You want to pee?, You know what, sometimes I want to enter and look what's going on inside that  pretty head of yours." I told her with a chuckled.

she rolled her eyes "Whatever, asshole now uncuff me."  she stated while shaking her wrist that was still chained to the bed.

"What would I get in return?" I asked her mischievously. taunting her was my favourite thing, I like seeing her pissed.