CHAPTER 13

My eyes were closed, unwanted stubborn tears streaming down my face. Massimo kissed them away from my cheeks. "Now you are mine, no more running anymore."  He murmured softly,  still straddling me.

As I grew older I  have mustered the art of controlling my tears, because I  hate it when people see me cry  for me it's a sign of weakness and I don't want them to see or think that I am weak. When I was a kid I was weak and a crybaby, that was why I was always being bullied. I forced myself to change it and made a promised to never be that girl again. I made a facade that I was stronger.  But  with Massimo that facade that I wore like a masked, like an armored steel clothing me and protecting me was now broken and shattered into pieces.  With Massimo I was bared and nothing but a scared little girl.

"You might put a leashed on me and chained me here like a dog, but you will never own me." I told him bitterly, trying my best to sound strong.

A sickning grin curved his lips." And that's where you're  wrong, Red." he kissed my mouth softy. "Now that I have you, you are mine, I own every thing about you. " He stated confidently. "This is mine— kissing my forehead " This— kissed my nose. " This— kissed my cheeks. "This— his kissed on my  lips lingered. "This— he kissed and bit the soft flesh on my neck. "You should be happy that I own you, a lot of girls out there are dying just to get my attention." Massimo stated cockily.

I huffed. "No! The hell will freeze first before I'd be happy about being yours." I retorted, trying my best not to let the tears pooling in my eyes fall.

"No, tesoro don't talk like that." he cooed and kissed me again " No Hell, Red, I will bring nothing but heaven to you. " Massimo whispered softly in my right ear before nibbling my earlobe, and pressing his hard body on mine.

"You're disgusting. Oh God please take me now." I stated.

"No Red, I will punish you the next time you talked about Hell and dying." Massimo  stated hard. This man could be sweet then become a tosser in seconds.

I can't helped but huffed at him. " And what do you think of this then, huh?" I asked him indicating the collar chain.

He got up from where he was sitted on top of me, and walked over the side table."Trust me Red, that isn't a real punishment." Massimo stated while opening the top drawer and rummaged inside. I followed his every movement with my eyes like hawk watching his prey.

Massimo got something inside the drawer, before perching back  on the bed. "Wanna know what's inside this box?" He asked with a grin on his face, he was holding a black jewelry box—with it's size I assumed it was a box for a necklace.  When I didn't answered he opened it and showed me what was inside.

Inside the box lying was a silver necklace with thin chain and with  a key pendant. The bow of it was round and a red stone was  attached to it, it was the same with  the collar chain, the shaft had a intricate cuts, all in all the necklace was beautiful.

"Pretty isn't it?" Massimo asked after a moment. He pulled out the necklace from the box and put it on around his neck. " But you know what makes this more beautiful?" He asked again, while holding the key pendant and a grin was visible on his face. "What makes this more special and beautiful, is what it locks and unlocks, Red–"

"Will you please stop talking in riddles." I interrupted him frowning.

He chuckled. " Impatient as always." He taunted, which made me frown more. "I spent thousands of Euros for these, it was made by a notable crafts man, you see these stones,  it is Ruby.  This is the key."  He said indicating his key pendant. "To this." He touched the collar that was wrapped around my neck. "You see, Red. I am the only one who can free you from this chain, and the best part of it, is  there's  a tracking device attached to it, you see you can't never leave me again, I'm the first person who will know where you are." Massimo informed me proudly.