Page 4

When the wait is finally over.

Is there any chance that we will meet our expectations after waiting ends? Many people say that there is no assurance that we'll come across from what we want in this life and that's true, but in my case? I conquered all the doubts inside my heart that is pending to hurt me. I find reasons to live a life that is worth taking risk. I always do wonder what will happen "WHEN THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVER" ?

AT FIRST, everything is magical. Every single days and nights of our life was happy. Every conversation we had brings joy and shivers to our stomach. We had known each other for consecutive months. We exchange words of wisdom, we sometimes outsmart each other and made each other home.

"It was a perfectly moment to offer someone a cup of coffee" he complimented a 24 hour story.

A friendship have started but...

SEASONALLY, unsure and unclear. We'll come to the point wherein everything will seem unaligned. There are better days, but there is much more bothering days.

"Ayaw mo na ba sa akin?" A simple words that hurts a lot out of me.

What should we say when we liked the person so much but we also want the best for them? That remained unanswered.

"Hindi ka ba nagsasawa sa sakit?" I pretend to be numb from all the pain that are continuesly arising, but the truth is I am drowning. I am drowning desperately yet I have no plan upon being save again.

Who I want to be free from all these pain is him. I want to end everything so that there will be no heartaches that I might bring to him.

"Napapagod." Samuel answered. After a lot of words circled are worlds, we end that way- tragically. We accept to ourselves that it was a well Farewell but its not.

Because even we tried not to cause each other pain ever again, at least for that last time- we did still scar each other hearts.

WHEN HE LEFT AGAIN, my world shattered even more. All I thought was, it will be a lot more easier this time from all the times we pushes each other away- but it doesn't go that way. That was the worst. It was the worst because it was me who push him away from all those time we let go. Funny is, it was the 8th time.

At times when Samuel was no longer there, I missed him so much that it hurts me not to see his face for a day. I tried hiding the portrait he gave, I stopped myself from reading his letter indicated at the back of it over and over again- but at the end of the day....When no one is awake, when the world stop to spin for a while in my room... I always find myself looking at those to fill the void inside my heart.

I always doubt his feelings for me, because of some actions. I always hate the thought of me thinking I will never ever be close to him again, but luckily.... it wasn't destined to end just that way.

I can feel his pressence everytime, I can see his profiles reaching out on my account every single time- and yes. That made me crazy for thinking he still there hoping to come back to me again.

And it happened after a couple of months.

WHEN HE CAME BACK AGAIN, that was one of the most magical day in my lives. Carrying a news and a promise by himself - He told me to wait for him no matter how long it will take.

"Buo na ang loob ko. Binibigyan na kita ng kapanatagan, hintayin mo ako kahit gaano katagal."

I never imagined him saying me those words because before, he was full of cautions and warnings telling me, he is never meant to stay. But not in my case, my whole personality shouts his name. His name will forever be engrave inside my heart.

And just like how a debt must paid after a couple of weeks, months or even years.. he told me

"Handa akong pasingil sayo sa mga salitang binitiwan ko ngayon."

I will lie if I told you I never doubt the words he left, but I will also lie if I didn't told you that he gave me enough reasons to feel safe and to feel PANATAG from his promise.

Knowing him, he isn't the kind of person that will make a promise when it's unsure or he can't stand with it until it's fulfilled- but he did. He left one to me. A very clear words.

He introduces me to some of his family but most importantly was to his mom, and It really makes me shiver after he said SHE LIKED ME.

But Samuel also needs TO LEAVE AGAIN. With all my heart clearly I can say, I am ready to wait until this WAITING ENDS. And with a clear mind with positive thoughts, no matter what life will throw- que sera' sera and "KLNA nawa"

A lot of months, and years will gone past. And it will never be easy. The waiting that will happened will never be a piece of cake but shesssh- PATIENCE WILL SURELY RESULTS HAPPINESS

And do you know what will happened next WHEN WAITING ENDS?

WE'LL MEET.

I Imagine seeing him from a distant and he was not looking the same way from where I am. He was wearing a plantsado white, looking at his watch and to his right wrist is the bracelet I gave. He looks good, his face... It was like a treasure that I have been looking for, for a long time. A treasure that I have been patiently waiting for.

With a teary eyes, I slowly walked towards him. Surprisingly, he moved his head and our eyes met. A thousand words was indicated in there. Both of it is shining in delightful, while mine is like a waterfalls falling to my cheeks. The world spin a little slower, my heart skips it beating to match his. With no words, I rushed towards him. I hugged him tightly and locked my arms around his waist.

"Sam..." he whispered in between. I distant myself for a moment to see his face but he insisted. He hugged me even tighter.

"The waiting has finally ended."