Page 26

5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH A WRITER:

1. She will make you her subject. She will always describe what she sees in your eyes. She will hide your name in every letters she will wrote. Do not fall in love with a writer.

2. She will make you the Epitome of beauty. She will not forget how passionate you are in things you always show to her. Do not fall in love with a writer.

3. She will never forget what will you say. She will always take a screenshot of something you said that make her shiver. Do not fall in love with a writer.

3. She will forever carry the story you onced told to her. She will take notes about something you like and you don't want. Do not fall in love with a writer.

4. She will tell that everything about you is beautiful. She will never see you not enough. Do not fall in love with a writer.

5. She will turn her pain into Masterpiece. She will make you undying, immortal and a treasure. Do not fall in love with a writer.

Do not fall in love with a writer. Do not fall in love when you does not want to be part of hers. Do not fall in love with a writer if you already use your language to talk to someone which is not her. Do not fall in love with a writer if you have no intentions of translating her soul to understand yours.

Again, do not fall in love with a writer if you are already thorned from another author.