Page 17

Dear, JJ

I always thought on how I would be so much happy seeing you. I always thought of counting how many times you blink in a minute, how many times will I misconceive your eyes as the stars- I always love to thought upon your face, until you'll caught me staring.To hear your voice not just in sent voicemail and messages was Imperishable. I want you to hear my heart's repercussion, to it's skip in every beating, hear me in every single thing. I envy the sun for always be able to touch your skin, to kiss your face to see how beautiful your smile is, for always be above in you.

Oftentimes I wonder how do people around you see you.

Do they see you as an ordinary person? which I insist because you wasn't.

Do they really know you? Because if Yes, I would love to hear their stories about you, and If not then let me know more who you really are.

Do they know how to cook your favorite meal just how the way you want it to be cooked? because if yes, I would love to share the table with them of course with you, if by chance.

You are perfectly imperfect, and I guess that's how you want me to see you. Your soul was well-meaningful, that even me sometimes misunderstood. Your personality who drives me crazy, whom encouraged my laziness into productiveness. I wish I was born a little earlier.

When I get older- I'll find you in Bitungol, and if I didn't prosper I will still look for you in your favorite place. To that kind of place wherein everything is quite quiet and if still I didn't.

I'll wait for you in the middle of the street not being bothered to be soaked by the rain for me to finally offer you a cup of coffee, just how you asked me to- before the beginning of everything.

I hope you wouldn't asked me how it went like those.

The funny thing is, I wasn't exactly sure when it happened or even when it started, all i knew for sure? it just did went that way and all I can do is to PRAY that somehow in feeling the falling you are feeling the same way.

You are the safe place in the midst of chaos, you really are,Jiji.

-From your girl last letter.

(Work of fiction.)