Behind The Written Stars

I started writing this novel, particularly the first three chapters, during the months I'm having anxieties and I was experiencing intensive sadness. That was more than a year ago. And, that's maybe one of the reasons why I put and included here the element and issue about depression. Well, at some point I relate myself to the characters I'm creating.

After that first three chapters, I had a one year hiatus on fictional writing since I been busy on academics, campus journalism, and other activities. If it's not during the quarantine, I wouldn't be able to get back on what's I've left here on Wattpad. It was then I decided to publish this novel and to continue writing.

Why I am narrating this? Because  I actually want to share that this story already became special for me. Aside from it was my very first finished novel, it was also the story in which I put my sadness and sentiments into words, way back then. This became my escape whenever I choose to be alone. It may sound dramatic, but yes, this story witnessed my transition from being an emotionally messy teenager into something more better—into someone more matured.

Right now, I can finally say that I'm fixed already and better than I was before.

At some points, I just became the characters I created. Just like how they experienced doubts and emotional troubles within them, but at the end learned something. I want to reiterate that sometimes, we need to accept that we're destroyed and lost because once we only accept that, we'll find our ways to repair ourselves—just like how metals are melted to become strong and sharp swords.

Learn from every mistakes and troubles we had. Estefanio once said,
“Life will always have it's ups and down, bright and dark hours, happy and lonely ones. That's inevitable. But from those opposing parts, it's on our decision on which to thrive. Happiness and satisfaction is a matter of brave choices.”

Sabi pa nga niya, just find a star. Sometimes, that star doesn't mean as a person, sometimes it is a reason. In every darkness in our life, there will always be a reason. A reason sometimes difficult for us to understand at first, but still, just look at it as a star. It is up to you how you'll ignite and use it to oppose the darkness.

Thank you for following the story of Eda, Estefanio, and Juliet.

I'm aware that this particular novel is far from perfect. In fact, there are a lot of errors and mistakes that can be found here, but I'm truly thankful for those who still went on and on to every chapters until you're here now. Thank you for the trust and I hope you'll still support me on my other and upcoming stories!

See you!

----

#TIRTS  | P L A Y L I S T |

♪ I Can't Believe My Eyes by Air Supply

♪ I Started A Joke by Bee Gees

♪ I Do It For You by Bryan Adams

♪ Killing Me Softly By Fugees

♪ Right Here Waiting by Richard  Marx

♪ Having You Near Me by Air Supply

♪ Even The Nights Are Better by Air Supply

♪ Can't Help Falling Inlove by Elvis Presley

♪ How Deep Is Your Love by Bee Gees

♪ I Don't Want To Talk About It by Rod Stewart

♪ All Out Of Love by Air Supply

♪ Lost In Love by Air Supply

♪ If Tomorrow Never Comes by Garth Brooks

♪ Two Less Lonely People In The World by Air Supply

♪ Love Of My Life by Queen

♪ Sailing by Rod Stewart

♪ Here I Am by Air Supply

♪ Now And Forever by Air Supply

♪ Making Love Out Of Nothing At All by Air Supply

♪ Please Forgive Me by Air Supply

♪ Tears In Heaven by Eric Clapton

♪ I Can Wait Forever by Air Supply

♪ Goodbye by Air Supply

Till I Rewrite The Stars
Written by Sky_Supreme

©All rights reserved.