42. Calm down bad boy!

Thank you so much for loving me ,supporting me. I hope you guys are liking my book. Hope it's not boring. Ignore errors. 

Author's Pov -

Next day Neil was patiently waiting for avni to show up. She told him that she'd be at 11am. From the time she left Neil couldn't stop thinking about her words. She gave him a chance to repent his mistakes. A opportunity to make everything normal again.

"It's 11:05 am but why she isn't here yet.?" Neil was restless and scared thinking avni wouldn't show up.

Suddenly his room door opens revealing smiling avni with a bag in her hand. Neil's eyes brightend with joy and happiness. Soft smile crept on his face instantly.

"You are here. Omg I was waiting for you. " Neil shrieks loudly looking at her.

Avni smiles watching Neil's enthusiasm. He was acting like a kid who feels happy getting chocolates.

"But , you are late. " Neil frowns.

Avni narrows her eyes and looks at her watch and soon she realises she was five minutes late.

"I'm sorry bad boy , Traffic problem. Will you allow me inside? " Avni grins.

"You are a late comer, but it's okay come inside." he says . With that they both brust into laughter.

"That's funny. " Avni laughs and sat on stool beside his bed.

"I know right? As a topper I've never been late to school or college. " he grins.

"I know. TOPPER. " She rolls her eyes emphasizing the word topper.

"Okay, I'm so hungry. Where's my food? " Neil asks deseparately.

"Woah, looks like you haven't had anything for breakfast " Avni frowns.

"Yes, but show me what did you bought. " he says looking at her bag with curiosity.

"I've bought Kichidi for you " Avni smiles opening the zip of bag and takes out the box.

"What? Kichidi? like seriously? " Neil gasps and widens his eyes.

"It's healthy and tasty food. I bet you'd lick every bit of it because I've made it. " Avni shrugs opening the lid of box.

"What? You cook? ". Neil questions amused.

"Of course, I know cooking and my signature dish is Biryani." She winks.

"Woah, you are great. I mean.. Studies cooking and all. Impressive. Even I love Biryani. And yes, I want to taste your signature dish too " Neil licks his lips.

"I will, after you health gets better but for now you have to eat  kichidi before it gets cold. " Avni says.

"I won't die right? ". Neil says teasingly.

"Shut up," She slaps his arms playfully.

Neil stays silent for a second before he speaks again.

"But... I.. Can't.. Eat.. My hands pain. Call someone to feed me.. " Neil says with hesitation.

"I will feed you .are you okay with it ?" Avni says unsure.

"I'm ...okay..m.. You can feed me. " he shutters.

Avni smiles and was about to feed him.

"Stop girl what the hell are you doing?" A loud scream interrupted them.

Avni and Neil turned around to see furious nurse standing at the door glaring at avni.

"What happened?" Avni asked confused.