38. Past reveals

Author's Pov -

"Tell me everything rohan. I want to know Neil's past. " Avni asks determined.

"It's a long story.  " Rohan chuckles. 

"I don't care. What happened in his past that he hates girls this much?" She mutters.

Rohan sighs.

"Well, can you believe me if I say Neil never hated girls, Instead he always respected them." Rohan says smiling.

Avni, Pari noded negatively.

"So, It all started in our 10 th grade." Rohan started but his words get cuts off .

"What? 10th class seriously? " Pari interupts him.

"Shut up, pari. Let him speak. " Avni glares at her.

Pari nodes.

"Neil Khanna. In our school the name itself had a huge fan base not because he was some popular bad boy, it's because He was a crazy, bubbly, chirpy boy that everyone adored and loved . " Rohan explained.

Avni was stunned, she'd never ever dream of Neil being bubbly. It's like a wonder to her and she even can't imagine him being sweet as he always had behaved rough with her.

"Neil always liked smiling, and loved making others smile. Can you believe me if I say Neil never cried? He was a joyful human and always tired to find happiness in every damn thing maybe that's what made him unique in our school. Neil was intelligent , enormously rich but he never showed pride of being a rich kid. He made friends with everyone, never showed any partiality among people. He was so different from others. " Rohan continues.

"Neil smiles to? Never seen him. " Pari says with disbelief.

"Pari, if you open your mouth again I'm gonna kill you. " Avni elbowed her. "Don't mind her rohan, Continue please. "

Rohan noded.

"Neil always respected women, he respected our class girls,even his house maid . He never disgraced anyone like hell, He'd never  even think like that. You know, one sunday Neil started cooking in kitchen with her mom. I wondered why , later when I asked him about it you know what was his answer?  "

"His answer was, Rohan I'm learning to cook for two people, first for my family ;second for my future wife, because I want to make her feel like a princess, giving her everything she wants. You know, luxury doesn't mean big houses, money. Actual luxury is taking care of your partner in a beautiful way, making her food by  own hands, it may look like a small gesture but it carries all the love. So, I thought to learn from now itself so that I can help my future wife."

"I was stunned hearing his reply, really Neil was different from others I thought. Being rich, he never cared about money, he loved human and emotions. You know avni, every Saturday, Sunday Neil visits orphanage and old age home and spends time with them. He knew they were all alone in this world and he wants to make them happy. " Rohan says.

Avni listens on, she was flabbergasted by knowing that Neil was once a sweet boy with big heart. Hearing rohan about Neil's nature and his doings her heart fluttered , such a wonderful human, she thought.

"Words are less to describe such a person, he was a pure soul with kind heart who cared about others. In the era where everyone is behind attention, money, and all he was behind love and care.One thing I know about Neil is ,He never knew the word named sorrow or pain. He didn't knew what is a heart break. " Rohan smile fades away.

"He was...totally  a different person?Then what happened to him ? " Avni asked curiously.

"One day, in mid term a girl named ahana joined our school. She has brown eyes, olive skin . She was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, not only me everyone, even Neil was. As per I know She was middle class girl and talked less in class but Neil.. He instantly liked her. He always starred her in class, stalked her instagram which was actually a huge shocker for me. When I asked him about this and that day Neil confessed, he liked ahana and asked me to help him in friendship. As Neil was never been in a relation before so, I helped him. Soon they both become friends and then one day he proposed her and she accepted it. "  he explains.