5. "I Wish I Could"

Author's pov-

Gangore-

Avni was sleeping on her bed but for even few seconds her lids weren't closed as she was constantly thinking about how her life is going. She was tensed ,about how she will manage  money in just thirty days. Although she have two jobs but it is impossible to reach 1,25,000 in a month salary. Avni saved some money for priya's studies and for her but by adding that savings also will not reach 1,25,000.

Avni was in her deep thoughts suddenly her thoughts are broken by a phone call.

"Pari... " Avni whispered, looking at her phone.

Pari is childhood best friend of avni. Pari is innocent as well as rebellious sometimes. At the age of 15 ,After the death of her parents in an accident,  Pari sold her house in ganore and shifted to Mumbai to study and earn money. After pari went avni became alone in ganore although they talk by phone. Avni loves Pari much and Pari also loves avni more than her self .After her parents Demise avni is only pari's world that's why as avni insisted Pari also applied for same college eccs so that then can stay together.

"Pari.. " A bright smile appeared on Avni's face and quickly lifted the call.

"Hey avni what's app. How are you? Are you fine na? why you didn't pick up my calls from last few days. I was so worried and yeah a good news, I'm really happy today you know why.... "

Pari gets cut by avni.

"Pari will you please stop. Please give me time to talk. You always talk like a Shatabdi express give some break honey " Avni rolled her eyes.

"Hehe sorry avnnnii carry on.." she giggled.

" I'm good pari.how are you? And why You are calling at this time? " Avni asked.

" Avni I forgot to tell you our exam results are out " Pari said calmly.

"What? When?, Pari you are telling me now.?" she shouted.

" yup.. It's true. I got a good rank but you.. You.... " Pari shuttered.

"What you you.? pari tell me fast my heart is racing " Avni bit her nails with anticipation.

"Ok.. O.. avni relax . I have a good news . Yar you topped entrance exam .You're the topper of university" Pari literally shouted in phone.

"What seriously? It's me.. Really? " Avni chocked, her eyes filled with happy tears.

"yes, avni you topped. I already know you will top. Now the wait is over . you will also come to Mumbai for studies. Only me and you. We will enjoy together now. Yeahhhhh " Pari screamed with happiness.

While avni frowned thinking her current situation. She is happy that she'd get admission in college without any fee at the same time she is sad. As its not a right time to leave everyone here.

"If I go to Mumbai then who will take care of  ma and priya? And especially when our home is at sake. If  I didn't pay money back then we have to leave this house then where we all will go ? " Avni thought tears brimmed down her cheeks..

"Avni avni avvvvvvvvnnnnnnnniiiii. " Pari shouted.

"hey pari why are you shouting ?" Avni cleared her throat speaking.

" where are you lost? I'm shouting your name from past15 minutes. " she said.

"Nothing " 

" hey, avni why are you sounding low....Any thing happened ?" Pari asked concerned as she realized avni hiding something from her.