6. Condition

Author's Pov -

It was second day for Neil in eccs college. Till now everything went good and as it was lunch time, Neil, rohan and ali were present in canteen and they are talking about random things.

Suddenly all students who are present in the canteen stood up. Neil's gang made a confused look as they don't know why they are standing up. Right then Neil saw a handsome,muscular  boy is coming towards them .

"Hey don't you have manners ? Here your seniors are coming and you're not even standing. What do you think of yourself ha ? Get up and say sorry" That boy said pointing towards Neil's gang.

Ali, rohan immediately stood up while Neil fumed with anger.

"Frst thing, I don't know who you are and second thing why should i stand when your coming ? You are netither a professor nor a dean. Oh.. oh don't say that your age is above 50years because according to moral values every one must give respect to older people right? " Neil said sarcastically.

"Shut ur mouth junior. You don't know who I am. I'm Rahul. Rahul khurana. your senior. Every one knows about me in this college. Silently do what ever I say,otherwise you will face wrost until u study in this college " Rahul said sternly.

Neil laughed, while Rahul frowned.

"What will you do if I don't obey you?"

" I think You don't know about me and our gang . Yes, I forgot you are fresher right?  Okay, let me show you who I'm " by saying this  Rahul moved forward  towards Neil to punch on his face.

" I don't think so you're so brainless stupid to punch me in canteen,when our dean is roaming here. "Neil smiled.

" what? " Rahul asked confused, right Then he saw clg principal is coming towards them.

"hey boys what are you all doing here and Rahul I think your class had already started so go to your class" dean said sternly.

Rahul gritted his teeth.

" I will see you later " with that he goes from there angryly .

"what are you doing Neil. plz don't do like this this is just our second day in college. don't go into fights .we are here to study not to filght don't take risk. they are dangerous Neil plzz understand they can go to any extent to take revenge so please control your anger " rohan said.

" Rohan I'm not a girl who will afraid of this small things and what they think of themselves. They don't know who I am.surely I will teach them a lesson " Neil gritted his teeth.

"okay Neil ....chill ur right... But ragging is common in every college so relax. They will stop all this things when all students will get busy in studies. it's just for 10 or 15 days. So chill " Ali said.

Neil nodded.

Later they went to the class

After 14 days

Day by day, classes started In college. As usual Neil's behavior towards girls was rude and cold. As Neil is intellectual & smart all professors started to praise Neil. Neil became famous in just 15 days because of his intelligence and skills. Now everyone knows who is Neil. But on other side Rahul and his gang were fuming with anger by seeing Neil's popularity and they determined to take revenge.

***

Ganore -

Night -

It's been one month since avni started doing her job. These days were stressful and exhausting for avni as she has to manage two works efficiently.