15. What I'm feeling??

So I updated sooner 🙈. Didn't get time to edit so ignore mistakes .&
I Hope new book cover is good . though I'm poor at editing but tried.Don't forget to vote and comment.

"Avni, why are you starring me like that ,hope ur not planning anything that will piss me off ".He asked her sarcastically.

"No, Neil I'm not planning anything which will make you angry . I Just want something before going home that's it" She replied in a casual manner.

" haan it's easy!! As the things you ask will be available in front " he rolled his eyes .

"Actually you're right Neil ,it's available right in front you.i mean it's near." she giggled.

"What? What do you want now. "He questioned.

"Ice-cream, i want ice-cream"
Finally, she spoke loud licking her Lil lips with her tiny tongue.

" HELL!! .What? "Neil made a weird expression. As she was asking ice-cream in this cool weather.

"Yes ice cream... You know after panipuri ,my second love is ice-cream and it's there Neil so let's eat it."  Avni eyes popped while saying.

"miss mehta... I just want to confirm are you human or some other creature??. Who the hell will eat ice cream in this ice cool weather?? " he yelled.

"Me..me "she raised her hand like a Lil kid

"Iknow you are a weird creation of God.. No.. No.. GIRLS R WERID CREATIONS OF GOD  so, what can I expect from a girl like you ? "He huffed.

"Now I don't care about ur damn theories . Rightnow I wanna eat ice cream... So, let's not wait chalo"

she literally dragged Neil with her to the nearest ice-cream shop though ,Neil was least interested but for the sake of her or we can say for the sake to get rid of her he went along . They entered the shop but none were there except workers, obviously who will eat ice-cream at such a ice cold weather except our avneil.. Soon they made their way to table and avni started to read menucard . she quickly glanced all the ice-cream flavours . Albeit, among all.. All she know is chocolate ice cream. she is unaware of hundreds of varieties in. Meanwhile Neil ordered black current.And avni simply ordered chocolate ice-cream as she know only that. After waiting couple of minutes order came and they both started to eat. Howbiet avni started to watch Neil's ice-cream or we can say she was starring at that one.

"Hey why are you starring me like that. Actually your stares scare me like hell you know "He chuckled .

"haww!!!  Actually is that ice cream?"
she questioned innocently not knowing the flavours of ice-cream.

"Ya it's ice-cream, Black currant." he told her.

"Black currant??... Is that name of the that?" avni asked again making Neil confused.

"Yaa,what? do u have any problem with name ? " he made a weird look.

" No... I thought it's potassium permanganate mixed with toothpaste." At last she spilled her inner thoughts about that ice cream making Neil go mad!!

"What ? " he chocked .

"What happened Neil ?"  She asked innocently yet cutely.

"Do u really think it's lab chemical" .he saw her with disbelief.

"Actually I don't know much about flavours.I know only chocolate ,strawberry and vanilla flavors."  Avni said while counting her fingers cutely.

Neil laughed !