28. Stay Away from her

Thank you so much for your support on my new os. Never thought I'll grab any position in contest!😂

Neil's Pov

It's been thirty minutes that I have admitted avni in hospital. She is still unconscious which made me shiver like hell. By passing minutes, my heart thumped so hard and fast as the mere thought of loosing her passed inside of my brain.

I sat outside of avni room, all drenched top to bottom from rain water. I felt so cold in wet clothes yet I could care less .But soon a thought swirled inside of me.

Shit! I should inform someone right?

I don't know Avni's friends except Pari, Rahul maybe now.. Rohan.

I immediately took my phone out and dialled Pari's number. She didn't lift my call at first. I tried many times after nth call, She reverted but I immediately regretted calling her.

"You assho*e don't you dare to call me again or else I'll bury you alive with leeches sticked all-around your body " she screamed and hanged the call off.

"WHAT THE HELL ?" I was shocked to the core listening to her words.

Oh lord ! Such a badass girl.

"Avni is doing friendship with this type of girl? Like seriously She will spoil Avni". I thought

I understand she is angry for hurting her friend but at least she should listen to me right?

I sighed and thought to text her about Avni's condition but to my surprise the msg didn't work.

"wtf! She blocked me". I was beyond angry. How could she?

Neil what do you expect  for hurting her friend?

"LAdkiyon ko ye yek hi kamm atha hai "BLOCK "ugh!

Now what to do? Whom should I inform about avni. I even don't have number of Rahul.

Rohan?

I think I should call him. No.. no I'll text him.

To Rohan -
       Avni suddenly fainted on road I have admitted her in xyz hospital. Please inform to her friend Pari & this is not a joke.  ~ Neil

I sent the above message and immediately switched my phone off coz I was shit scared to talk with rohan. He will kill me for sure as now he knows the truth behind the video.

I again sighed audibly as suddenly past things started to revolve around my brain. The way I have hurted avni.. The way I forced her to kiss. The way I humiliated her. Poor she.! I remember how Avni begged for mercy but what I did? I behaved like a monster and see now what happened?

But all of sudden I felt someone pat me on Shoulder. I jerked off  from my thoughts and turned around to see an old lady maybe of 60's.

She looked at me with an odd expression. I felt weird. I wanted to ask why did she call me before I could have she spoke.

"Beta... I know how you're feeling but please don't cry... Boy's look awful when they cry " she said.

Wait what? Am I crying ?

I placed my hands on my cheeks then realised I was indeed crying and I..don't .. know.?

I looked at her confused.

"I.. M.. Not.. Crying " I barely whispered looking down.

"Yeah , I could see! " she laughed. "By the way your girlfriend is so lucky to have you! " She adds.