30. Simple sorry won't defend your dirty deed Mr. Neil !

This update was late as I was busy with my other stories. Please don't get upset coz I can't update all my stories at a time right? .😊

I'll reply to previous chapter comment's soon.

Enjoy ;) ..

________________

Avni's Pov

It's been two weeks since to that incident and I'm still not over into it. I cry every day and night, shed tears like a flood of stream remembering all those horrible things. I distracted myself to forget but my brain and heart doesn't let me ,every day in these two weeks they pierced me sharply with those horrific images.

My friend's tried their best to make me normal , they cheered me to move on with it but I couldn't. Though I tried my best to be good infront of them but I failed miserably. The smile I used to carry on my lip's wiped off completely. I barely laugh and giggle. Even I stopped talking with my mom and sister through phone because I knew they will find out if they listen to my voice.

The only thing I did in these two weeks was crying, sobbing. My appetite was completely lost, I barely ate anything And I could feel I lost weight. My face turned more pale like a corpse , I had black bags below my eyes as I lacked sleep due to the constant nightmares. I stopped watching myself in mirror coz I was scared to even see myself.

Sometimes ,vidyut called me to know about my health and that was one type of distraction which made me feel relieved. He cared for my health. Maybe he could be a jerk but I think now he is much better than Neil.

As usual it's evening 6o'clock and I locked myself inside of my room carrying nothing but hollowness in my heart. I don't want to meet anyone it's because their words are only making me feel like a coward and they make me feel so weak and bad.

Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted as soon as I heard knock on my door.

I sighed.

"Pari, Please I'm sleepy I'll talk with you tomorrow. " I lied and this is nth reason I have told to avoid Pari. Seeing her cry watching my pain is making me feel creepy from heart. And I feel guilty as because of me she is also suffering. Sometimes obsessive thought's ran inside of my brain but I didn't empowered them.

"Avni, it's rohan here. He wants to talk with you " I heard her shouting from outside.

Rohan, he is not only my best friend but also he helped me in many things. I even can't imagine what would have happened to me without him. He took down that video within 24 hours with the help of hackers and even those who downloaded , their phones were blocked. I'm so thankful to him.

I sighed and walk towards door to open.

"Hey " Rohan chirped as soon as I opened my room door.

"Hi" I smiled tightly. Pari was standing beside him her face was sad. I know she told rohan what's happenned in our flat all these days.

"I want or talk with you avni. " rohan said calmly.

"I'm tired can I talk Tom... " my word's get interrupted.

"This is the same excuse you are giving us since week. But not now. Today you will talk with us " rohan told strictly.

I took huge breath.

"Okay, but we will talk in hall coz my room is a whole mess " I chuckled faintly.

Later we assembled in hall but no one talked. Everything was silent except sound of fabric. I know there's alot to speak yet our mouths shut off.