10. New Friend

Avni's pov:

After getting rid from that alien , I was about to leave college to flat but all of sudden a group of boys gang called me.

"May be they are typical useless students who stay here after college " I thought .

I started walking towards them, my heart started pounding as I realized no girl or professors are there near me. But gaining courage when I went to them , I got to know they were seniors but I didn't thought they will talk bullshit about me. I was in rage of killing that boy who spoke nonsense
Nevertheless, I calmed my self as I was alone in campus.

But my brain, it never listen to me, my mouth opened just to increase his anger and ego . I definitely know after listening to my words he gonna do something with me.

I should seal my mouth with plaster so that I wouldn't able to talk in serious situations.

Then that senior asked me for a kiss. Seriously, like if I'm going to give him a kiss. I chuckled. he don't know who I am. When I was in my thoughts that boy dragged me closer to him and approched towards my lips to kiss.

What the heck! how dare he To hold avni mehta like this?on that second. I just want to use all my fighting techniques on him and I wanted to break his bones into powder. but suddenly someone came from back grabbed that boy's neck and threw him on the floor punched him Blue and black .

I was unable to register what happened seconds ago. i was in utter shock standing still with wide opened mouth and eyes. then someone screamings broke my trance. I saw the boy who forced me was bleeding because of continuous punches.

I mentally chuckled as he deserves this. but the person who was beating is not at all showing any mersy on him,my eyes grew large when that boys screamings became larger and louder.so I went to stop that person...

"hey hey stop stop. He will die because of your hard punches. He is bleeding stop please" I pleaded...

But I think he is deaf. He is not at all listening to me and punching that boy hard. so I dragged that person through his collar , we both fell down back on floor because of imbalance.

He was top on me and I was lying down. We both shared a eye lock... but again that boy's screaming broke our eye lock . I came to reality and got up.

Then person warned all the students out there...but don't know why all the boys who were present over there are shocked by seeing him. I felt weird,Then gang members took that injured boy and went .

"Hey , why did you beat him like that" ? I asked hesitated.

"Why shouldn't I?. He was insulting a girl infront of me and he was forcing a girl , which I'd never admit. If I see anyone disrespects woman or who forces woman then my hands automatically raise like this. He must be behind bars for behaving like that " He said in a angry tone.

I was shocked by his confession.

"These type of men also exist " I thought.

After a minute silence I again started conversation.

"Hi , I'm avni and you? " i asked in slow voice.

" My Name's Rahul, Rahul khurana. I'm your senior . And yes,the one whom I punched is my clasmate " he winked .

"What? " I shouted.

"Hey, why are you shocked" He asked with confused face.

"No your my senior and you punched your own classmate,like seriously ? How ?I mean you supported me?Usually seniors are pshycos right? they rag students and do alot of things " I said.