40. Forgive him?

Avni's Pov -

"It's not your fault avni." Rohan tries to convince me.

"It's all my fault rohan. If I didn't do that prank with him, this all would never happened. I'm responsible. " I whisper with tears starring at him.

"Don't blame yourself . Please. " he says sternly.

I wipe my tears.

"You pranking him was wrong, but the way Neil took revenge, the way he manhandled you was wrong and he deserves punishment. He doesn't have any right to force you. " he says.

I nod.

"If you have fault of 20% Neil has fault of 80% . He shouldn't have played with a girls dignity and whatever he was facing now is his own choice. He decided to took his life rather than seeking forgiveness from you. " he exclaims.

"But this all started because of me right? " I mumble.

"No, Neil could have talked with you but he didn't. Instead he took in a way of revenge. I know he faced alot in past but it doesn't mean he can do terrible to you ." he says.

"Yes, avni. rohan is right. you did wrong but whatever Neil did with you is worse. Don't blame yourself." Pari says hugging.

"But he's in hospital battling between life and death and that's making me feel guilt. " I sighed.

"I understand.  Avni, whatever I'm going to say next is the most selfish thing I'd have ever said in my life but trust me I need to speak this out " Rohan holds my hand saying.

"What do you mean? " I question confused.

"Give Neil a chance." he whispers looking at me intensely.

I immediately jerk my hand away.

" What? Chance? " I said sternly.

He nods.

"I'm not saying to forgive Neil. Please give him a second chance so that he can rectify his mistake. " he says.

"You know right what he did with me? " I said angered.

"I know Neil doesn't deserve your forgiveness but right now he's not responding much to medicine. I think he wants to die because of an immense guilt , do you want him to do that? " he explains.

"I don't know rohan. I may not able to forgive him for what he did with me. He took his past incidents anger on me. How could he? He didn't thought for a second about my life and now how can I forgive him or give him a chance? It haunts me everyday. I'm unable to forget the way he treated me. I can't... " I said with tears.

Rohan sighs sadly.

"Its okay, if you don't want to give him a  chance. I'm not forcing you. Please think and only few knows his past. Today I told his past to you not because I wanted you to pity Neil instead I wanted you to know Neil is not a bad guy. He may have done alot of bad things but... He isn't bad. " he smiles sadly.

I looked away.

"I'm going to Neil. Think if you want to give him a chance call me or else it's okay. " saying this he left leaving me in my own thoughts.

******

I'm laying down my bed starring at the ceiling. Currently It's 3 am and I'm unable to sleep. It's been few hours since rohan left and from that time I'm in a dilemma whether to give Neil a chance or not.

Whatever Neil did with me is Terrible. He did inhumane. He forced me, then played with my character. I understand he had a horrible past but it doesn't mean he'd make my life miserable. I remember begging him to stop all this but he didn't stop and now he's behind me for forgiveness.

Did he think it is really easy to forgive someone ?

I don't know what to do, should I give him a chance or not? He's battling between life and death because of me. Because somewhere I've started all this .

"Ugh! Why life has to be  so complicated" . I groan.

I took my phone out of drawer and called my mom. I know it's midnight but I couldn't waste time.  I want an advice. Her advice. After few calls she reverted.

"Hello who's this? " she asks in a sleepy voice.

I smile hearing her voice, it's been long time since I had a talk with her and priya.

"Maa, it's me Avni. " I say smiling to myself.

"Avni.. What happened. Why are you calling this time ? " she asks panicked.

"I.. Want to ask something.. I'm sorry for waking you up but it's really important. " I whisper.

"What happened? Everything is fine?" she questions.

" Yes fine. Maa, one of my friend betrayed me,  broke my trust and made me cry. Now  wants forgiveness or at least a second chance should I give? " I ask not mentioning gender if she knows I'm doing friendship with boy's she'd surely kill me. She must me sweet but she is an orthodox. Even I want to be like her but now a days it's impossible to live in without communication with men. 

"It depends avni. But if she is asking forgiveness then you should consider it because she must have realised her mistake or else she won't ask for a chance. Remember, most of the people don't ask for forgiveness they just forget or ignore so, give her a chance. If she breaks it second time then forget her. " she says. I smile how she assumed my friend as a girl. Sometimes I feel guilt as I often lie to her. She has alot of trust on me and here I'm...

"Thank you mom. I will give second chance. Now sleep. Good night. " I say hanging up.

I smile brightly, her words somewhat made me relief. I think I should give Neil a chance, though I'd not forgive him. Only a chance. So that he could come out of all this stuff.

I take my phone out again.

Should I call rohan? No he must be tired and sleeping. I will text him.

Pick me tomorrow morning, and take me to Neil. I want to give him a chance  - Avni.

Pov ends.

I'm sorry for Short update but next one would be large, promise.
From now only avneil scenes ;).

And imagine nupur sanon as Pari not sunheri. I hope you all know her.

Thank you.