9. Alien you are here ?

Author's Pov -

"What happened Mr Neil?. Why are you shouting?" Asked dean who looked stunned watching Neil's outburst.

"Nothing sir... nothing..... ".Neil  shuttered.

Meanwhile when avni listened to the familiar voice that she hated, suddenly her gaze fell on Neil, who was standing with an open mouth and wide eyes . Avni's beautiful orbs widened by seeing Neil there , in her classroom. She was shocked & confused as the most irritating person she know was present in front of her. Right now all she wants to do is chock him to death but couldn't as dean was standing beside her thus, avni calmed herself and stood silent.

Avnis Pov -

What the hell he is doing here?.In this college .In this class room. For God sake don't tell me, he is in my class. oh lord this alien is here. Anyone please send him to another planet ,i can't tolerate this alien any more. Morning I was with him for just 30 minutes in that 30 minutes , he made me insane by his senseless theories.  Today he ate my brain but in future he will surely become reason for my death ,as I have to see his stupid face for whole four long years.  God no plz help me.

Pov ends -

Later dean goes and avni , Pari take seat in second beach.

Soon lectures started, as avni was a bright student .she engrossed herself in listening lectures and writing notes unware of some one's intense gaze on her.

Time passed and it's lunch time. avni went to professor to clarify her doubts.

"I know now you're  having alot of doubts as you have missed a lot of classes ,so i suggest to takes notes from Neil as he is a brilliant student and his notes are quite good, & if you have any doubts regarding subject you can clarify from him ." professor said, making annoy more.

"Okay Sir" Avni said with a fake smile.

"What the heck? .I will never ask any thing from that alien. Just for a scarf he made such a big drama, if I ask notes surely he will kill me . If I go to him for a single doubt then for first one hour he will teach his stupid brainless theories then he will clarify my doubts . Now whom should I ask.?" Avni thinks and goes inside of classroom. All classmates started to introduce themselves to avni as she was new. As rohan went somewhere so don't know miss.Dupatta is avni. Soon students went to take their lunch.

"I have alot of doubts as I missed much. but whom should i ask.. Professor said to ask that alien ,i will never ask him " Avni thought and turned back to see Neil was sternly looking at avni even without blinking his eye lids.

"God! why he is looking at me like that. he is watching me like as I'm a new animal Species who invaded in this college from amazon forest to eat him .damm! he is not even blinking his eyes.  Is he human? or really an  alien ?.  Avni  doubted..

"Avni come to the real world plzz. I'm  shouting your name from past 5minutes ". Pari's voice interrupted Avni's thoughts.

Avni rolled her eyes.

"I'm in this world only. Hey see that alien ,How he is looking at me." Avni whispered.

"What??? Alien?"

Avni leans close to Pari and whispers.

"Are see that Neil ,how he is looking at me as I'm a ghost or something .why he is looking like that. I am scared of his gaze. God!What I'm saying? What is happening to me ? That guy made me insane. " Avni panicked.

"Avni , just chill . he is a newly evolved human species, and he is different from us. I will tell you some interesting facts about him in cafeteria. Let's go." Pari chirped.