4. vidyut

Vidyut's pov:

I was happy as today I came back to my village from US. After freaking three months I've got holidays . I and my friends over here planned to enjoy morning and went to  roam around streets of ganore.

We were passing through the bus stand then suddenly I saw a girl standing in bus  stop. She was breathtaking in simple kurthi. My eyes darkened watching the ethereal beauty. she is fair white in color, her lips were plump. My body stiffened just imagining them sucking my lips.

Then suddenly, some boys started teasing her. My fists clenched I was about to go to before that she punched that boy.

I gasped loud. She is fierce and I like it . Earlier her beauty attracted me but now everything about her is making me crazy. Till now , I didn't saw any girl like this. I had many girlfriends but they are just puppets .They always  cry for small things . But this girl is something , she is totally different from others.

I was in my imaginary world then someone tapped me on my shoulder.

"Where are you you lost? " my friend asked.

Then, reality stuck me . She was boarding a bus.

"Hell,You guys go by walk I've something to do " I said.

I immediately  took my jeep and I followed the bus she was in. After 30 minutes bus stopped at near by town. she stepped down and started walking someone.

I parked my jeep at parking area and I followed her.  She was walking on streets. I followed her everywhere. Oh God what's happening to me she is driving me crazy man!

Then I saw ,she went inside of  a school may be she is a Teacher.  If  teachers look like this beautiful then I'm damn sure every student will go Every day to school.

I was waiting for her outside. But she came after two hours. I was confused. Later, she went to a hotel I followed her there too. She sat at one corner and ordered something. After
Few minutes she started eating, she looked cute and sexy at that same time. My eyes were only on her ,I observed her every moment. Then she again walked, oh God where the heck this girl is going?

Then, I saw her going inside of  tailor shop . I didn't understand why? she is teacher right? .

It's been fifteen minutes but she didn't came outside so I walked close to that shop so that I can hear their conversation then suddenly she bumped into me. I immediately held her by waist, in order to protect her.

Yes , hell. she is....she is stunning. Her eyes, her pink lips ,shit the mole above her lips is driving me crazy. My eyes roamed between her eyes and her lips. I couldn't wait to kiss her, I don't care what she thinks of me, I'll kiss her .

I leaned down to her, I was about to kiss but she jerked me off , said sorry and walked away from me.

I was stunned.

I starred at her back.

I felt irritated, I didn't kiss her. Ugh!

I quickly took my phone out and called one of my friends to know the detailed information about her.

"I don't know who you are beauty, but.. You are mine. You will be mine forever. " I smriked.

pov ends.

Neil's Pov -

It's evening 5o'clock . I , Ali  and rohan were in my room waiting for our entrance exam results.

I was playing video games ,rohan is reading books while Ali is pacing to and forth, he is tensed about the results and I don't blame him because most of the students who applied for eccs must be scared as this results will decide their future admission in college.

"Ali ,why are you roming here and there like a husband who is waiting for his wife to be deliver a baby  in hospital ? " Rohan asked laughing.

"Not funny " Ali rolled his eyes.

"Ali , every thing will be fine. Your result would be good I'm sure " I said concentrating on my game.

"Are you serious Neil ? here we are tensed for our results and you you are enjoying video games. Look at me how I am tensed. What if I'm not selected?? Then u all will go to same college leaving me alone " Ali cried.

I sighed.

"Chill Ali chill , everything will be fine. Don't take tension " Rohan assured.

" Chill chill I'm. Not a fridge to be chilled. okay. " Ali huffed.

I stopped playing games before I turned towards him.

"Ali please don't behave like a girl who cry for small things. I know you will get good rank . Be confident and happy " I said.

He nodded sighing.

After some time results were out, rohan and Ali were trying to know our exam results but it seemed sever was busy. They were tensed but I was
enjoying  my video games. Because I'm damn sure know I'll top the college.

After some minutes,  Ali screamed loud indicating he passes the exam.

"Yaaahuuu........i passed entrance with best rank." Ali shouted.

"Congo Ali . I said na you will get good rank. I'm happy Ali, ria, juhi, Neil,and me all got best rank. " Rohan chirped.

I frowned why he is saying best rank?

"Hey guys, I know I'm top in results list. Who is that unlucky person who got second rank ? " I smriked.

Ali and rohan looked each other  before the said something that made my smirk drop.

"What??? What nonsense you both Are talking" I shouted. I was shocked and confused.

"Yes, Neil. You got second , first is someone else " Ali said calmly.

"No how it is possible. I don't believe you. I think your eyes have hot some problem. I will check myself" I said and walked towards the laptop.

I entered my hall ticket number and after few seconds my jaw dropped with shock.

"No I won't believe, how it is possible.  No may be this results are wrong... It's impossible.How  could I  be in second place.? " I whispered, looking at the screen.

"Believe it Neil. You are second. You are gonna get another shock " he laughed. 

"Now what Ali? " I glared at him.

" Before listening this,  I want to you to Call ambulance. " he said.

"Ali I'm will kill you say fast " I literally screamed.

"The one who topped is..... A girl "

That's it ,my fists clenched and my anger  has no limits. I was shocked and was angry..

"What?? What the hell are you talking Ali. How it is possible how can a girl c top. No.. no how can a girl can beat me ?.. Girls are brainless, useless. I Can't believe how can a girl get top rank ?"

"Ali do you know that girl name who topped entrance? " I asked with gritted teeth m

"Haan, Her name is AVNI MEHTA.. " he mumbled.

"Avni mehta nice name. Topper Avni mehta just wait for me until we meet in college " I smriked

Pov ends.

Do vote comment & follow. Thank you for supporting me.

Love you.