9 . Alien you are here? part 2

Neil And avni both fell on the floor.

Avni was lying down and Neil was on top of her, his hands were on sides of her head supporting himself not to fall upon her. Avni and Neil looked at each other intensely but for Soon they both came to their senses.

"Hey alien don't you have eyes? Can't you see ? " Avni shouted.

"Hey first thing don't call me like that and second thing I have my eyes but tell me where were your eyes ? are there in your skull or you placed them in fridge " Neil laughed.

" Shut up"

Neil again laughed.

"Ahhhh you are  just irritating. where ever you go you create problems. Now get up ,irada kya hai yese mere uper sone ka kya " Avni again shouted.

Neil gets up and they both adjust themselves.

"By the way what are you doing here?  books padne ayi Ho ya chureane?".he smirked.

"Alien, don't you know the meaning of library? Then why are you asking this headless questions? " She rolled her eyes.

"Hey,don't call me alien okay ?" Neil said dangerously.

"What if I call you? what will you do. A.L.I.E.N ? " Avni pressurised the word alien.

Neil just smirked and he slowly started to move towards avni. Her eyes widened with fear and she stepped back watching Neil moving close to her. After few seconds Neil caged avni inbetween him and a wall. Avni narrowed her brows in fear and anxiety. Neil leaned to wards her neck and started to inhale her sweet perfume. avnis heartbeat raised as she dont know what he was doing.

"Ne ne neil!!wha ..wha..what are you doing just go away. " she tried to push him but invain as his grip was tight on her.

Without answering Neil went to her ears and whispered.

"Are u scared Miss mehta?  I thought you're so brave but no ,See how you called me neil ."  he patted on her cheeks .

Avni glared Neil with angry eyes and pushed him back.

"Slowly , I may get hurt miss mehta. By the way what happened to you?. why were you looking scared when I was coming towards you? "Neil smirked.

"Look alien I'm not afraid of you. Ahh! You're brainless stupid,  just go from here before I get mad. Rightnow I'm having a lot of works , just gooooo. Avni shouted. 

"Oooh my ears ! Is that mouth or a loud speaker ?". Ya, I forgot these all are girl type things always scream. blah blah blah. Okay now I'm leaving. See you tomorrow miss topper. With that Neil left the library.

"God , what kind of human he is? I named correct ,alien. Literally ,he  scared me few minutes back. And the way he came towards me , gosh. Next Time ,if he does anything like this then I will punch him Blue &black. But, why I felt something when he came close me ?and why didn't I protest ? " Avni thought.

****

Most of students already went from college as college time was over only some students were present. Avni was walking towards the gate to leave college that's when ,She was called by the group of boys.

Avni marched towards them.

"Hey Girl. who are u? Are u new here?" asked a boy.

"Ya,  I joined today. I'm avni. " Avni replied instantly.

"Ho gosh,  you're that topper avni! By the way, I thought nerd girl looks ugly but here you are looking sexy and hot ,beauty with brains " he smirked looking at her, while other boys laughed.

Avnis eyes widened. "Mind your language Mister". Avni screamed.

"What did you say? You are saying me to mind my language? do you know who i am? I'm your senior.  Respect me girl , then you will be safe until you study here" he said sternly.

"You're a senior so what? You don't have right to talk like this to a fresher or to any other girl "  Avni said.

"I think I should teach you a lesson miss topper."  He comes towards avni and he took books from her hands and threw away.

"Hey what are you doing? My books. You stupid I will complaint to dean about this stunt. " Avni shouted.

"Oh God. I'm scared " he laughed.

"Ok, let's have a deal. I will give your books .but first you have to give me a nice liplock baby"

Avni's eyes widened and She stepped back of fear.. When that boy moved closer to avni and started to touch here and there and finally He grabbed avni's wrist and pulled her towards him.

"Hey what are you doing just go away from me."  Avni tried to protest!

"hey just kiss her man. " kiss her.. Kiss her!! Kiss her! " His gang members cheered.

Avnis gasped with shock, when he reached towards her lips to kiss..

Avni's eyes filled with huge anger. she just wanted to punch blue and black .she clenched her fist and lifted her hand to punch him on his face then someone From back grabbed that boy's neck and punched him blue and black.  blood oozed oozing from  boy's nose.

Avni's eyes widened and she was shocked by seeing that person...

_____________________________

What do u think who is that person?