20. Humiliated

|Dedicated to zainakshi |

_____________________________________

Author's Pov :

"Avni mehta ,lets have some fun tomorrow, oops! I mean at first day of your job". Neil smirks evilly & he immediately calls juhi ,she quickly reverts.

****

"Ho God Neil ,is this real or my another dream ? .Your calling me that too this time. Someone pinch me please" . Juhi shouts with excitement while Neil rolled his eyes.

"will you please stop your never ending over acting for sometime. Really ,your voice is making my brain burst with heat & If you don't want to talk with me then I'll disconnect call right now".Neil replies harshly .

"Sorry..sorry Neil . I was just excited about your call. Why did you called me,that too night. Let me guess....do you want midnight talks with me . If yes then I'm always available "hotty". You know, how much I have carved for your voice". She says curiously in a flirty tone .

"That is why, I call girls are senseless creatures without any brain in their heads. At least listen why I'm calling you. After that you can start blabbering which is just useless trash ". Neil spats sarcastically making juhi quite.

"I'm sorry Neilu, I was just happy that after ages we both were talking through phone".she says in a calm tone yet pissing off Neil with her smoochy words .

" WHAT THE HELL did you called me? Neilu ! Am I your boyfriend? no right!.So ,please place your baseless names with you.".
He yells making juhi flinch with little fear coz she never witnessed harsh side of Neil as he is used to talk with her Lil clammy as she was his mom's friends daughter. But now she can sense his Anger through phone itself.

"Why Neil is so angry? Maybe he is pissed with avni. Yes that's what I want ". Juhi thinks to herself.

"Mahn. That's why I hate speaking to girl's. little mere talks with them leads to brain cancer. I just hate talking with these brainless stupids and now I'm regretting for calling this chuhi. Urghh! .but without his concern his brain remembered the day when avni called him " NEILU " just to convince him for clearing her doubts. Thinking about that cute little incident Neil's lips curved slightly which turned into a smile but his clouded thoughts were interrupted by juhi.

"Neil are you there, I'm sorry. Please at least speak why did you called".juhi shouts bringing Neil from his la-la land.

" Are you free tomorrow. Actually, I want a small get to gather of our gang it's been long time right that we had a talk. Neil asks calmly.

" yeah, Neil !. Your right, I'm missing our old conversations, meetings ,laughters and what not. Really those days were awesome". She says dreamily.

"yep, that's why I'm planning this. so, tomorrow xyz cafe ,Be ready Sharp 4pm. And please inform ria and ali. He says.

" Neil, why cafe. We will go for pub it would be fun there with disco & drinks ". Juhi says excitedly.

" OK, if you don't want our meeting at cafe then don't come. & I'm not begging you ".He blurts annoyingly.

"No.. Sorry.. I was just kidding. I'll come ,especially for you Neil". She replies.

"yeah, now bye. See you tomorrow". Neil cuts call before she replies.

Neil's mind voice : "Ho God, this girl is just annoying .i just want to kick her to another planet so that I could get rid of her flirtings. Alas, I think don't I have much good fate.