006 - NARRATIVE

WONDERING

"HELLO PEOPLE OF THE INTERNET. I HAVE STOLEN JOSH'S PHONE AND DECIDED TO GO LIVE ON HIS ACCOUNT. WE'RE ALL GONNA BE CHILLING IN THE POOL AND YALL CAN JOIN US BECAUSE I SAY SO!" lavender smiled as she walked through hallways in the sway house. avani had come over the day before for a girls bonding day full of catchup and gossip which left the blonde in a peppy and bubbly mood because she hadn't seen avani in a long long time. now however she was walking around the house in shorts and a bikini with josh's phone in her hands filming. ready to scare the boys with the livestream none of them knew was in motion. the blonde made her way down a set of stairs or two before walking out the back door pretending it was her phone she was on.

"lav come on and join us!" josh shouted as lavender looked up from josh's phone acting surprised slightly shaking her head before continuing her journey to a beanbag at the opposite end of the pool. smiling a cheeky smile to the viewers before looking up pretending they weren't there. "lavender richards get in the pool." bryce jokingly demanded looking at the girl while still making tik toks with the rest of the boys. "please for me!" jaden pouted running a hand through his hair before making grabby hands at the girl he'd only met a week ago. "how about you guys stay in the pool and i stay here." lavender fell onto the beanbag wriggling our of her shirts so she could tan properly.

"or." bryce began hopping out the pool making the girl raise an eyebrow. "i could throw you in." he announced walking closer to lavender who dropped her mouth to the floor. "no. no. no." she began protesting rapidly shaking her head back and forth "this is a form of bullying! i'm younger than you bryce this is bullying. child harassment even" she ranted looking down at the phone very once in a while to see loads of people commenting laughing emojis.

bryce clearly didn't listen as he threw the girl over his shoulder making her drop the phone. luckily i'm the bean bag. and made a little run for it before he dived in the pool bringing lavender with him. "my hair!" the girl exclaimed once she popped up out of breath repeatedly hitting bryce's chest. the live stream could only hear laughs and cries of annoyance but still kept commenting. "oh by the way josh. your phone is on that bean bag recording a live stream." she smiled fixing the blonde mop on top of her head as her brother turned to look at her shock evident on his face. "that's where my phone was?" he asked quickly hopping out the pool and running to the beanbag to find his phone recording. "well now that it's on." he trailed off walking back to the pool and leaning the device against a wall so it could see all of the sway members "might as well answer some questions." he announced before bombing into the pool.

as soon as josh announced he would be answering questions millions of comments as well as question cards came in (figuratively of course) and josh began clicking on randomly sent in questions for the group to answer. lavender was still pissed that bryce had thrown her in the pool, her hair was screwed over the girl was just lucky she hasn't put makeup on knowing something dumb like this would happen. but did she really expect anything else? she was living in a house of boys with a mental age of 10 added together. apart from griffin on occasions and kio when he's in the room.

jaden was slowly walking through the pool into the camera frame throwing up a peace sign and a smile before joining lavender against the wall. "hey." he nodded at her making the blonde look up from drawing shapes in the escaped water from the pool on the concrete and at the brunette next to her. "hi." she smiled now turning her body to look at him trying to be polite. "thanks for your help the other night. i never got to say it cause avani came round and then this morning you'd gone to eat and i didn't want to say anything in front of the boys cause they don't know about it." jaden smiled playing with his rings before running a hand through his fluffy hair and pouting when it sprung back immediately making lavender laugh lightly.