proposal (mallory)

Mallorys p.o.v
*4 years later*

me and Michael have been dating for 4 years now and today is our anniversary he was taking me to a restaurant and i was so excited.
outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=144085017

i waited for Michael to come back from band rehearsal, yes the band is still going great, they are very popular all around the world. Michael came to pick me up and we got in the car and drove of. we got to a pizza place and i was so happy, he knows just what to do to put a smile on my face. we walked in and sat down at our table. after we ordered our food we started talking and joking just like we always do and within 15 mins our food came. i look at Michael he looked nervous.
"are you okay?" i asked im grabbing his hand
"y-yeah...um... c-can i ask you something?" he asked getting more and more nervous.
"yeah you can ask me anything" i told him. just then he grabbed an onion ring and got down on one knee...oh my god.
"Mallory we have been together for 4 years and they have been the best years of y life and i wouldnt change anything about it, except instead of being my girlfriend i want to continue it with you as my wife... will you Mallory do me the honers of marrying me?" he asked
i couldnt help but smile at his silliness " yes i will marry you Michael" i told him he smiled and put the onion ring on my finger and we both laughed . he got up and i hugged him. when we pulled apart he grabbed a box out of his pocket and took out an actual ring and put it  my finger and kissed me.
"i was told that you would love for someone to propose with an onion ring" and we just both laughed even more.