dare...

Wendys p.o.v

Okay i guess its now or never... it was our turn and we took our pictures and got there autographs, they are just as sweet as they are in all there videos. so i figure i had to do the dare now... i walked up to Luke...
"hey... this is going to sound kinda weird but i got dared to ask you guys something..." i said kinda nervous
"anything for a pretty girl like you, whats your name." he said smiling. i think i was blushing but i hope not!
"thanks... and Wendy, okay so my dare was to ask you and the rest of the guys if you wanted to go to Starbucks with me and my friend, Mallory?" i said looking down.
"Well were not suppost to...." he started
"oh its okay it was just a dare my fri..." i said but got cut with what he said
"Sure! we would love too go to Starbucks with you guys!" he said. i was shocked and it must have shown cause he was looking at me like i was stupid...
"Did you think i was going to say no?" he asked while laughing
"yeah i did actually... i wasnt expecting you guys to go to Starbucks with a couple of fans." i said while smiling. we walked back to the rest of the band and Mallory. Luke explained to the guys what we were doing and they all smiled and agreed. Mallory was smiling.

Mallorys p.o.v

I cant believe what Luke just told the rest of the guys! they actually agreed to go with us to Starbucks! i was so happy i get to spend time with 5SOS, but im more excited about spending time with Michael.
"Wait... i have a question?" they all turned to look at me so i continued "when are we going to do this cause we dont live around here and we are here for like one week." they looked back at each other
"well i dont think they want to go tonight cause they just finished a show." Wendy said
"what about tomorrow afternoon?" Calum said.
we all agreed to meet at there hotel. but i was shocked when they gave us the adress...
"your staying in the same hotel as us?!" Wendy asked
"Really?" Luke asked and looked surprisingly happy and so did Michael.
"thats great!" Michael said smiling at me. oh my god he smiling at me! i think i might be blushing... oh god!! Michael just smiled with a little laugh.

Wendys p.o.v

i saw Mally blushing it was so cute... and i think Michael thought so too! we all decided to leave together since we are going to the same place. when we get back to the hotel there are so many girls worse then when we showed up here the first night. the guys all looked at us... we told them to meet with there fans we would be in the lobby. they finally walked in after like 20 mins. we started walking to the elevator and i pushed the button for the 4th floor.
"how did you guys know what floor we are on?" Luke asked
"cause this is our floor." Mallory answered him. they looked at us surprised
"how were we in the same hotel and on the same floor as 5Sauce and not know it?" i asked mallory with a confused but funny face.
"i dont know your the one who got the hotel not me." she told me
when we got the the 4th floor we all got out the boys said that there room was just down the hall from ours and said they would pick us up tomorrow at 12 for lunch then we would go to Starbucks.