Mallory and Michaels date <3

Mallorys p.o.v

i was woken up by my phone beeping meaning i had a text. i grabbed my phone of the side of the table and checked to see who it was... Michael, i couldnt help but smile when i saw his name.

*text*
Mi- Hey :) i wanted to know if you wanted to go on a date with me today?
Ma- yeah that would be great! :) what time are we leaving?
Mi- well its 10 now...so what about we leave for lunch so at 12?
Ma- okay see you then :)
Mi- okay bye xx
Ma- bye xx
*end*

So i decided i should start getting ready now, i took a quick shower and got dressed.
www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=14396...
after i got ready i decided that i would go and wake Wendy up, but the there was a knock on the door right when i was going to wake her. i go to the door and open it to see Michael.
"Hi. wow you look great." he told me with a smile
"thanks you too" i said back
"are you ready to go?"he asked me
"yeah i just have to wake Wendy up, she would sleep all day if she could." i told him
"well i could text Luke to come and wake her up when he is ready" Michael replied with a smile
"okay i will leave the door unlocked" i said. After Michael texted Luke we left the hotel and got into a car.
"so where are we going?" i asked Michael after like 20 mins of just talking and singing random songs that came on the radio.
"well... we are here so all you have to do is look out your window." he said looking at me with a huge smile. i looked out the window and saw we were at a pizza place! i had a huge smile on my face and heard Michael laugh.

Michaels p.o.v

i couldnt help but laugh at her excitement when she saw the pizza place i brought her to. we got out of the car and walked into the building, Mallorys face was priceless. when we walked in she saw that in another section of the restaurant there was a huge arcade she was so excited its was just so cute. we sat down at our table and the waitress came up to us.
"hi my name is Melissa and i will be your waitress for today" she started then looked up from her notepad and scared me and Mallory.
"OH MY GOD!! YOUR MICHAEL CLIFFORD!!!" she screamed making people look at us... well that just happened.
"i take it your a fan? " i asked her. she smiled and nodded after taking pictures and giving her my autograph she took our order.
"sorry about that" i told mallory
"thats okay i couldnt help but laugh at how she acted cause i would have probably done the sae thing if not worse" she laughed. Melissa soon came back  with our pizza. when we finished we went to the arcade and played for hours by the time we left we had been there for almost 7:00 pm.
"wow i cant  believe its already this late we were literally there for like 6 hours..." Mallory said while we drove back to the hotel.
"i know right! i hope you had fun today." i told her. while we walked into the hotel.
"i had the best day ever! thank you" she said. we got back up to our floor and walked to Mallorys room. we turned to look at each other and i leaned in and we kissed. when he seperated she was blushing, i was so happy when i was around Mallory she made me happy.
"thanks again for today it really was the best day ever." she said
"no problem i had a great time. so what do you think Wendy and Luke did today?"
"i dont know. i can garentee if they left they arent back yet so do you wanna come watch some movies?" she asked. i nodded and thats what we did till we both fell asleep on the couch.