meeting the family

Mallorys p.o.v

we came home that night and the boys came with us. we had called Wendys mother and little sister Meloney, my dad, my mom and her boyfriend and told them to meet at our place, cause me, Wendy, Caitlyn and Sierra all live together. when they got there they were all waiting for us, we didnt tell them why they had to meet us cause this would be a surprise to all of them. they all showed up at the same time, we had told the guys to go into a bedroom until we told them to come out.
"hey guys what did you guys want to see us about?" my dad asked
"well... we wanted you guys to meet some friends of ours" Wendy told them
"Well i only see Caitlyn and Sierra and we already know them" Wendys mom laughed
"yeah, hold on i will go get them" Wendy said walking to her room. she came out followed by all four o the guys. our parents faces turned from us to the guys... it went quiet... great.
"this is Luke, Michael, Calum and Ashton" Wendy told them, while she walked over to Luke and i walked over to Michael.
"mom, dad this is Michael my boyfriend" i told them
"its nice to meet you" my dad said shaking his hand followed by my mom who did the same

Wendys p.o.v

"mom, Mel... this is Luke..." i didnt even have time to finish because my sister ran up to him and hugged him.
"hi, how are you?" Luke said hugging the 8 year old back
"good, you guys look like the boys my sister have poster of in her room" she then said. i grabbed my sister from Luke and cover her mouth, we all just laughed.
"thanks Mel... as i was saying this is my boyfriend Luke." i finished
"nice to meet you"my mom said shaking Lukes hand
"you to mam" he replied to her. with that we all just started talking and introducing everyone.
"so Wendy did you introduce hime to your father yet?" my mom asked
"no im going to do that next i wasnt going to bring him here so you guys would fight the whole time" i told her, my parents dont get along anymore thats why they arent together. after about an hour i told my mom i was taking Luke to meet my dad and she wished us both good luck... my dad like to bug people, but thats who he is and i love him that way.
"im warning you now, my dad will make this as awkward as possible to see how you will act, but dont get hurt if he says something mean , its just how he acts." i told him getting in my car
"i wont, i think i can handle him" he told me smiling, we drove to my fathers place he lives 2 mins away so it wasnt long. i got out of the car and told Luke to wait. i walked up to my dads door and knocked and he came and answered the door.
"hey, how are you?"he asked "you dont usually come by on Saturdays" he said
"yeah i know" i told him " but i wanted to introduce you to someone" and i motioned for Luke to come, which he did.
"dad, this is Luke" i told him
"hello sir" Luke said shaking his hand
"so i see you finally have a boyfriend" my dad said smiling... oh god... "so Luke since you are my daughters first boyfriend you must be pretty special... what is it you do?" my dad asked
"um... im in a band, 5 seconds of summer" Luke told him, my dad looked surprised
"you mean your the guy in that band her and Mallory are obsessed with?" my dad ask and Luke nodded. after a lot of talking and many comments later me and Luke left my fathers place.
"sorry about my father" i told Luke 
"why, he was funny, he tried to make it awkward but it was just funny i like him" he told me and i couldnt help but smile. so we made our way back to my place and the others were there waiting for us. they had told us that they would wait for us when we went to Australia to meet there parents. we said our goodbyes again because they had to leave to finish there tour. after they left we all went to bed being happy.

*3 months later*
Me and Mallory took our plane to Australia and met the Luke and Michaels family. they were all very nice, they accepted us with open arms and i couldnt have been happier and i think Luke and Michael were happy that the family liked us.