goodbyes...

Wendys p.o.v

Me and Mallory got up early today cause it was the day that we were leaving not just Toronto but also Luke and Michael until the next time we see them. we got all our stuff packed and the guys all helped us bring it to my car. When everything was packed, me and Mallory thank the guys and we were ready to leave, but it was going to be hard.
"thanks again guys, you couldnt have made this trip any better. it was honestly the best trip i ever had." i told them
"you guys are the best thank you for making this trip so much fun" mallory added
"no we would like to thank you guys for being here with us" Michael started
"yeah without you guys we probably would have just visited random places or stayed in the hotel for two weeks" Luke finished
"even if me and Calum didnt really spend a lot of time with you guys, you guys are like sisters to us" Ashton told me and Mallory
"yeah, we cant wait to see you guys again" Calum added. we all hugged for like 5 mins and finally broke apart. Luke and Michael walked me and Mallory to my car and said our final goodbyes until we saw each other again. Luke leaned in and we kissed and so did Michael and Mallory, thats when i was about to cry and i could see Mallory with tears in her eyes too. Right when i was going to get in the car, Luke handed me an envelope.
"here its a little surprise for the both of you from me and the 3 guys, but dont open it till you get home" he said and kissed my cheek and thats when me and Mally were ready and started to drive off.

Mallorys p.o.v

We started to drive off, Wendy gave me the letter Luke gave her, i was trying to figure out what it was, but i had no idea. after our long driv back home, we finally made it back where everyone was excited to see us and hear all about our trip. we told them everything and both our mothers were shocked when we told them about Michael and Luke but they were happy for us.
"i cant believe you guys actually did the dare" Sierra said
"yeah and that they asked you guys to be there girlfriends" Caitlyn added
"i know i was just as surprised" i told them
"yeah i cant believe they actually agreed to go with us, but saying good bye was probably the hardest and saddest part about our trip" Wendy told them. just then i remembered the letter, i went to get it and brought it to Wendy. everyone was confused but we told them why we had it. Wendy started to open it and her face went from curious to excited within seconds.
"what is it?" i asked her

Wendys p.o.v

i opened the letter and couldnt believe what was in it...
"what is it?" Mallory asked and everyones faces said the same
"its tickets..." i told her
"tickets for what?" Caitlyn asked
"for there next show... its here in montreal, in 2 days" i said exited "they gave us 4 tickets, 4 backstage passes and... plane tickets?" i told them
"plane tickets?" Mallory asked looking at them "they are tickets to Australia! " she then added and we just looked at each other shocked.
"what Australia?" i asked her, all she did was nod
"they are tickets for in 3 months from now." she added. after our welcome home party everyone left and we went too bed since it was a long trip.