Wendy and Lukes date <3

Lukes p.o.v

*early that day*

Me and Michael were sitting in the room when i saw he was texting someone.
"who aare you texting?" i asked
"Mallory. im asking her if she wants to go on a date with me today since we havent really had an actual one." he told me and he was so happy. at about 12 he got up and said he was leaving for his date i said okay and that i would see him later. i decided to go take a shower and get ready when i got out, i saw i had a text from Michael.

*text*
Mi- hey mallory was going to wake wendy up when i got there but told her you could go over and do it when you were ready she left the door unlocked.
Lu- okay i will go wake her up now
*end*

so i made my way to Wendys room and opened the door . i walked up to her and shook her lightly, all she did was mumble and turn over. i couldnt help but laugh. i shook her again.
"Mallory... stop its too early to get up..." she said still half asleep
"okay, one im not Mallory and two its 12:30 in the afternoon." i said laughing. she turned over and looked up at me with a smile.
"hiiii" she said stretching the "i"
"hiiii" i said mocking her.
"so i taught since Mally and Mikey left for a date that we should go on a proper first date too" i said siling at her
"WHAT?! Mally went on a date and didnt tell me! shes so going to get yelled at when i see her" she said standing up. "so where do you want to go?" she then continued
"i will go get everything ready while you get ready" i told her. she nodded and walked into the bathroom, while i left to go back to my room.

Wendys p.o.v

i got in the shower and got ready after Luke had left i decided that i would just wear something casual.
www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=14397...
after i got ready i walked out of my room and saw Luke waiting for me outside my room. we left at about 2:00pm.
"hey, you look great" he said
"thanks dont look so bad yourself" i replied smiling. we walked out of the hotel and into the car. after a musical car ride me and Luke pulled up to an ice cream place, we both got cookies and cream ice cream and just sat there talking and laughing. after we just walked around for a bit until about 6:00pm. when we got back to the car, i thanked Luke for taking me out.
"oh your welcome, but we arent going back yet, this datte isnt finished yet" he said smiling. we pulled up to a small hill and Luke got out of the car but told me to stay and close my eyes, i was confused but nodded. after about 5 mins Luke came back and opened my door for me. we walked up the hill and there was a little picnic at the top.
"wow! this is amazing!" i said and turned to hug Luke
"im glad you like it" he said hugging me back. we sat down and ate, by the time we finished eating the sun was setting. we were just sitting there in silence, enjoying the view, after a few minutes i turned to Luke.
"thank you again Luke i had a great time today."i said to him
"im happy you had fun today. i think we should start to head back now or Mally and Michael are going to wonder where we are." he said. we sarted to pack up all the stuff and put it in the car. when we closed the trunk, Luke turned to me.
"you ready to go?" i asked
"almost, i just have to do one more thing before we leave" he said and leaned down and kissed me. we pulled away and just smiled. we got back in the car and drove back to the hotel. by the time we got there it was getting late. we walked into my room cause we heard the tv, so we figured Michael and Mally were watching a movie. when we walked over to the couch they were both sleeping, Mally was cuddling Michael and he had is arm around her. we decided to leave them andgo watch a few movies back in there room but we both fell asleep during the first movie.