omg really?

Wendys p.o.v

on our way up, me and Luke  started talking about random stuff, we started to walk down the hall to our hotel when we decided to turn and stop right in front of me causing me to fall and pull him down with me... i was on the ground with Luke under me. i looked down at him and i knew from the smile on his face i was blushing... again.
"oh my god, im so sorry im so clumsy" i said getting off of him, all he did was smile and take the hand i offered to help him back to his feet.
"its okay, i am too." he laughed

Lukes p.o.v

When Wendy fell, i could she her blush right away and it just made me smile even more. i thought now would be my chance and i should man up and tell her how i felt. after she helped me up off the ground, there was an awkward silence and i couldnt take it! as she looked up at me i kissed her! her eyes shot open in shock and then she kissed back.
"wow... what was that for?" she asked after we broke apart, both smiling
"well... ive liked you since the first time i met you at the meet and greet thats why i made the boys agree to go with you and Mallory to Starbucks." i told her looking down at my hands.
"really?" she asked, i nodded
"and i got to know you better and i was kinda hoping that you would like to be my girlfriend?" i said looking at her, she smiled nodded her head and hugged me.
"i would love to be your girlfriend... but what about Mallory and Michael?" she asked
"well i guess we should tell them at the right moment maybe tomorrow at lunch time would be best. " i told her. just then the doors to the elevator opened and Mallory and Michael walked out.
"okay so i guess we will see you guys tomorrow then." Michael told Mallory and Wendy.
"ya see you tomorrow" they both said