Mallory and Michael

Michaels p.o.v

So me and Mallory finally decided on a pizza place that we found. after i payed for our food we sat down, ate and started to talk to get to know each other better.
"do you play any instruments?" i asked her
"yeah, i play a few but i play trumpet the best, what about you, i meanother then guitar?" she answered
"no but if i did play any other instrument i would like to play the flute." i told her
"do you have any brothers or sisters?" i said
"no i dont, unless you count my best friends who have always been like sisters to me." she responded
"of course, thats how i feel about Luke, Ashton and Calum they are all like brothers to me." i told her
"then i guess that means i have Wendy, Caitlyn and Sierra." she said with a smile, we finally finished eating and decided to go play a few games before going on the rides 'cause it probably wouldnt be the best idea after eating 3 slices of pizza each. we played about 7 games before she scream and made me jump, i turned to see her running to a game with a stuffed narwhal. i walked over to her and we started playing the game untill we finally had enough points to get it. she man got it down and gave it to me, i turned around and gave it to her. she scream of joy, while jumping up and down. i couldnt help but smile.

Mallorys p.o.v

after playing the games and getting me my narwhal we decided to go on a few roller coasters. we went on the fastest one, the ones that went upside down, the one that splashed us and many more. it was starting to get dark and we had completely forgot about walking back and meeting Wendy and Luke... oups. by the time we had realized how late it was we were 3 hours late. we started walking back when i we ran into something or in this case someone... there was a girl in front of us and turned around after we had apologized... probably should have walked away after... cause once the girl turned to see who ran into her, she started screaming...
"OH MY GOD ITS MICHAEL CLIFFORD!!" she yelled and i kinda got nervous when her and other girls  started running towards us. so i kinda hid behind Michael a little and he saw i was getting nervous and he pulled me close so i wouldnt get pushed away from him. he took a few pictures and signed a few autographs. he then told them that we had to leave and started walking back to Luke and Wendy. After a 10 minute walk we finally made it to where a very mad Wendy and Luke...
"where have you two been? we have been here for like 3 hours waiting!" Luke asked
"we lost track of time, you guys are too good learn to relax a bit." Michael replied
"we are not" Wendy said
"when we want to do something at home with Caitlyn or Sierra that might get us in trouble you always either tell us no or just walk away like you dont know us!" I laughed at her
"haha that reminds me of when Ashton said he was in a tribe and wont let me in so i started yelling at him... and you just walked away like i dont know these people." Michael laughed pointing at Luke. when we got back to the hotel after a drive back we all said our goodbyes and went back to our hotels.