you were caught

Wendys p.o.v

So i woke up the next morning i woke in someones arms. i thought it was Mallory so i hugged the person, but when the person moved to reposition themselves i realized they were to tall to actually be Mallory... i opened my eyes and looked up, my eyes shot open as i saw i was in Luke arms cuddle up to him. he was slowly walking waking up when i tried to move but he just hugged me closer to him, probably not realizing it was me.
"morning..." he said sleepily
"uh... morning..." i said looking up at him, it surprised me when he was looking back down smiling.

Lukes p.o.v

i woke to find Wendy was hugging me, i couldnt help but smile as i looked down at her. she started to move so i closed my eyes again. she tried to pull away without waking me up, but i just pulled her closer.
" sorry i didnt mean to fall asleep on you last night. " she said looking down with a blush on her face
"its ok i fell asleep last night to not realizing it, but i slept amazingly. what about you?" i asked her while she looked down smiling
"ya i actually slept pretty well last night." she answered back
"as much as i would love to stay like this  i think we should probably get up to go find the other two." i told her smiling, she started to smile and nodded her head as we got up. we walked to my room, but when we walked in we didnt expect to see what we saw... Michael and Mallory were both asleep on the couch cuddled to each other. Wendy and me couldnt help but smile and then i saw her take her phone and start to take pictures while trying not to laugh. I did the same it would be funny to see there faces when we woke them up.

Mallorys p.o.v

i thought i could hear small laughs, but i blocked them out the only one that was in the room with me was Wendy. just as i was falling back to sleep i felt someone hug me and i remembered i wasnt in my room i had spent the night with Michael... i opened my eyes to see Wendy and Luke taking pictures and laughing... i looked over to see how close me and Michael were. he woke up when i started poking him and he realized what was going on... we both got up with smiles on our faces while we slightly blushed. we looked up at the other two who were still laughing.
"you guys looked adorable cuddled together!" Wendy said while smiling
"yeah, we couldnt resist, it was just so tempting take the pictures." Luke continued. i turned to look at Michael who was smiling, i have a feeling he was thinking the same thing i was.
"awww... really 'cause so did you guys, last night cuddled together in each others arms." i evilly smiled at them
"and we couldnt help but take pictures ourselves." Michael told them with a smirk as we watched them both blush.