the show

Mallorys p.o.v
When we were done getting ready we looked in the full body mirrors that were in the room.
"Wow!" was all we could say.
We never were makeup so this is so different but i like it! we are the kind of girls who dont care what we look like, but the way we looked right now you couldnt tell.
"The guys that are going to be there are going to think we look FABULOUS!!" i said while we both started laughing.
"Im sure theres only one guy you want to impress while we are there. " Wendy said
i knew who she was talking about... Michael Clifford, im a huge fangirl when it comes to him. i tried not to show the smile that appeared on my face but by the way Wendy was looking at me i could tell it wasnt working... so i decided to get my revenge.
"And im sure that you feel the same way Mr. Luke Hemmings!" i said and it worked cause her laughing turned into a small but happy smile.
We both looked at each other while smilling them burst out laughing! after about ten minutes of uncontrollable laughing we made our way to the show.

Wendys p.o.v

We made it to the show and there was a lot of people. after what felt like forever while listening to thousands of girls screaming, we finally made it to the front and got our spots right in front of the stage! We were so excited!! About 30 mins after we got there the lights whent off and the crowed went wild. lights showed up on stage and we saw them standing right there in front of us! It was so hard not to freak out but we were doing really well! (i was really surprised)
"Hello Toronto!" Michael said into his mic while the screaming got worse.
They started playing... Good girls, 18, teenage dream, try hard, dont stop, teenage dirtbag (mally freaked at Michaels part) and so many more. Ashton even broke his drums again...at one point Luke and Michael looked our way and we couldnt help but smile and jump around,  it was the most amazing night ever! when the show was over Mally was going in the direction to exit when i pulled her the other way and showed up to the security guard and showed him our backstage passes to let us pass. Mallory was freaking out again.

Mallorys p.o.v

Oh my god!! I cant believe she got us backstage passes! this is officially the BEST NIGHT EVER!! we got to the back and there wasnt as many girls as i thought there would be, but we were still the last ones in line. after what felt like forever, we were finally next! We made sure not to freak out or at least try not to, it was very hard.
"Oh my god, Wendy what if we make fouls of ourselves?" i asked nervously, but all she did was turn and smile at me.
"then they are going to see the real us and not someone who looks extremely boring or normal. " she said i looked at her and smiled, shes right if they get to know me, i want it to be the real me!