Really??

Wendys p.o.v

the next day, we had all decided to go out for a walk around Toronto. we ended up stopping at a Magazine stand because me and Mallory are still fangirls... when we grabbed a j-14 magazine we saw the headline... Luke and Michael's new girlfriends confirmed? oh no i thought and by the look on Mallorys face she was thinking the same thing...

*inside magazine*

Michael Clifford and Luke Hemmings were seen yesterday at an amusement park with Mallory Orrell and Wendy Giroux, the two girls who were the so called new 5sos girlfriends. Luke was seen holding onto Wendy while they got of a roller coaster and swarmed by fans. Michael was also seen, he was with Mallory at a pizza place and was seen giving her a prize he had won at one of the game booths. the four of them were the see once again entering the same hotel when they got back. so with what we have seen in the past few days, us here at j-14 and many others conclude that they are officially together. how do you guys feel about theses two new relationships?

Back to Wendys p.o.v

i think the boys realized what we saw when they looked at us...
"they did it again, didnt they?" Luke asked looking a me
"yep and now they say its official... " i said
"its okay we told you give it a few weeks" Michael reassured us, we put the magazines back and continued on our walk... after about 10 minutes of walking Lukepulled me to the side.
"hey guys i want to talk to Wendy for a second we will catch up." he said pulling me over.
"Whats up?" i asked him
"okay i have to tell you something about Mallory but you cant tell her okay?" i was confused but nodded my head, " Michael Likes her, like a lot and i wanted to know if she felt the same way. 'cause Michael is one of my best friends and i dont want him to get hurt..."
"REALLY!!" i started and kinda yelled... " she likes him too she has for so long, we have to do something about this!!" i said
"great, oh and what are you doing tonight?" he asked i looked kinda surprised
" because i still want to have that movie date oh and we could invite Mally and Michael." he said, i smiled
"then in that case im free tonight" i responded and he had the biggest smile

Mallorys p.o.v

so Luke pulled Wendy aside i figured this would be the best time to talk to Michael.
"can i tell you something? nut promise me you wont tell Luke." i asked
"Sure, whats up?" he asked
"well Wendy likes Luke and..." but he cut me off
"Really, thats great 'cause he likes her too!" he said and we both had huge smiles
"we need to do something and try and get them together!" i said
"okay well i know Luke wanted to have a movie night with all of us tonight we could always say we are busy and leave them alone..." he said and i couldnt help but smile at his good idea.