Our surprise

Mallorys p.o.v

I dont think that Luke and Michael knew what was going on in the media... but they must have known something was wrong when they saw the worried looks that me and Wendy had. wee told them to come inside, so we could explain what was going on, but they still looked very confused when we told them to sit down. we decided it was probably best for us to tell them now, then them find out by someone and get upset because we didnt tell them...
"so i take it you guys didnt go on twitter, facebook or anything like that..." i said, they looked at each other confused before turning back to me.
"umm... no my phone was dead last night and i didnt have time this morning, why?" Michael asked
"well..." Wendy said and gave them her phone to see what we were talking about. there face went from confused to a little surprised when they read the headline of the story. after a few minutes they looked up from the phone to look at us.
"Im so sorry about this guys." michael started
"this always happends when we make new friends or even if we just talk to a girl that isnt family." Luke finished
"ok so... you guys arent worried about this?" i asked
"no things like this usually blow over within a week or two." michael answered. with that we decided to leave.

Wendys p.o.v

I was surprised when Luke and Michael didnt really care about the stories that were going around. after we left to leave we got in the car, Luke was driving, i was in the passengers seat, Mally and Michael were in the back seat, to  go wherever they were taking us, they didnt want to tell us where they were taking us though. the ride there was kinda quiet untill i turned on the radio and 'teenage dream' by Katy Perry came on. We all started smiling and started singing along to the song and the ones that followed untill we got to where we were suppost to be going...
"OH MY GOD!!! an amusenment park!" i screamed which made everyone laugh. Luke looked over at me with a smile on his face, i turned away and looked out the window 'cause i wanted to hide the small blush on my face. i turned to look at Mallory and she was also trying to hide a little blush that came across her face, from something Michael had told her, i couldnt help but smile back.