two best friends and 5SOS

Wendys p.o.v

So today is my best friend Mallorys birthday! Me and her are like sisters, we tell each other everything and we always have the others back! So i was excited to see Mallory to give her her gift. Me and her love 5SOS, so as a gift i got us front row tickets and backstage passes for there show!!
Her party was going to be around 1:30pm and it is now 11am, so i decide i should start getting ready. After a finish my normal routine it was 12:30pm so i decided to leave. The party was going to be at a small restaurant in our hometown since there is just going to be our group of friends. i got there and mallory still wasnt there, so i helped put up the rest of the decorations and we all got ready for when she would walk in the restaurant. around 1:00pm our friends started to show up the first two were are other BFF's Caitlyn and Sierra, after that was our friends from camp and before you knew it everyone was there but Mally, so we decide to get ready for the surprise!

mallorys p.o.v

So today is my birthday and im meeting my friends at a restaurant not far from my place. When i was ready to go i got a ride from my father and he dropped me off to meet with my friends. when i walked in the restaurant i was so happy all my friends were here! after i greeted everyone, i went and sat down in the chair they had for me. the waitresses then came out with an awesome cake for me and i blew out the candles. when everyone was done there cake and ice cream, my friends started giving me my presents. one by one i opened them and they were amazing gifts! Wendys gift was the last one cause she said no one could top her gift so i decided to keep the best for last. i was kinda surprised when she handed me a card, but i opened it with a big smile on my face... my reaction could not express my excitement when i opened the card! "TICKETS TO GO SEE 5SOS!!! OMG I LOVE IT!! THANK YOU!!" i yelled and got some weird looks from the other people in the restaurant. as soon as i was done fangirling, i thanked everyone for the gifts and for coming to my birthday. after the party was over Wendy said that we were having a sleepover at her place with Caitlyn and Sierra, could this day get any better!

Wendys p.o.v

After the party, i invited Caitlyn and Sierra over to have a sleepover with me and Mally. when we got back to my place, my sister wasnt home cause she was at her friends and my mom was at the bar, so we had the whole house to ourselves. i ran to my room got my speakers and plugged in my phone and we all started singing and dancing. Mallorys favorite song came on next and we all started singing at the top of our lungs...
"...HERES WHAT SHE TOLD ME THE TIME THAT I CAUGHT HER! SHE SAID TO ME, FORGET WHAT YOU THOUGHT CAUSE GOOD GIRLS ARE BAD GIRLS THAT HAVENT BEEN CAUGHT!!!... We decided to play truth or dare and it was Caitlyns turn.
"Wendy truth or dare?" she asked turning to me.
"Dare" i replied a little unsure.
"okay this dare you cant do now." i gave her a weird look, but she continued "when you guys go to the show, you have to ask the band if they would like to go to Starbucks with you and Mallory." i turned and looked at Mallory and just smiled.
"okay" i replied
around 3am, the junk food was out of our system and we all started getting tired and decided it was time to go to sleep.