Chapter 13:

A/N Random Earth documentary, lol, you don't need to watch it I just wanted to put a video.
I followed Carter into the room and we both sat on our beds. We talked for hours. We finally heard a silent knock on the door at 11:15 abs we followed Joey out the door where we quickly grabbed our bags from behind the fireplace and walked out the door. Carter and I made it look like we were really mad about having to go to our "punishment", but on the inside I was bursting with excitement and nervousness. As we reached the center of the meadow I saw a little sign that said that this was the first place there was a gardens and that this was where Elena and Mina had come into the world. I looked at Joey and I heard her say under her breath "step 3". I watched as the most beautiful thing happened.

JOEY'S POV:

So, all I have to do is call to the point earth, fire and water and all three will cause me to be able to escape this horrible place. I keep having to remind myself that leaving some people behind is okay. That as soon as I know that earth is safe I will bring a great many people. I set my hands to work and sat down in the spot that Rosey had appeared. Rosey, is the first gardener's name. I I told Connor to stand to my right and I told the lovebirds Carter and Elaine to stand on my left. I drew from all of their power and created an unstoppable force with enough power to create the portal. Before I create it I'm going to tell Elaine, Carter and Connor what happens when they jump through. "When you jump through the portal you will know everything you need to know about Earth, everything in your Earth person's whole life. Just make sure people don't think you're too smart. Now come here so I can put you in a protective casing that will keep you from losing your memories from here" They all stepped forward and I put a protection around the area around me, I told them to step away so that their protection would be separated. Then, I saw there was an extra protection in the shape of a person, but I couldn't see them. "Guys who's that?"

KANDACE'S POV: (woah!)

I don't know how gullible and stupid they think I am. I mean I even heard them talking about their runaway plan. I am going with them, I already packed and I am going to use my special ability and become invisible. I heard that they are leaving at 11:15 so I will leave the room at 11:10 and wait in the hallway. It is 11:05 now and I am nervous that one of them has a special ability that will let them see me. They just came in off the roof and I told them that I was meeting a friend and I would be back later. Elaine nodded and smiled, but I saw the sadness behind those feelings. Once outside, I made myself disappear and waited. I felt Joey walk down the hall towards me and I held my breath. She walked past me and knocked on the door. I saw Carter and Elaine walk out pretending to be angry about having to leave. I followed them and saw them grab their bags from behind a fire and walk outside. I jumped in to the vehicle with them and rode to the middle of the Meadow. In reality I didn't hate them, I actually liked them. I had become pretty close with Elaine and Carter seemed pretty nice too. I just wanted to get out of this place. I didn't understand why no one had asked for me to come, but who cares? I was going whether they liked it or not. They're getting out of the vehicle and I jumped out with them. I took in my surroundings and saw that we were in the middle of the Meadow right where Elena created Rosey the first "garden girl" as I liked to call them. A mix of the water term flower girl and the real term gardener. They were all standing around Miss Joey as she explained that we would know everything we would ever need to once we reached earth. Then, I heard her say she was putting protective shields around them so they wouldn't forget everything from this world. I stood next to Joey as well so when she created the protection I was in it. She told them to all away and so did I. Then I saw her glance at me and she said "Guys who's that?" Well, crap. Looks like I'm gonna have to convince them to let me go.

ELAINE'S POV:

"Guys who's that?" I looked over at where she was looking and saw an empty looking person shaped shield. I said "Show yourself, or we attack and she is extremely powerful right now, I feel it" I saw whoever it was start to appear. It was beautiful as she appeared, it looked like particles from the air around her pulled in and took her figure. To my surprise, it wasn't the queen or some cheeky guard. It was. . . Kandace. Of all the people I expected it wasn't her. I walked toward her. "Kandace, why did you come here this is dangerous. You should go back" "You don't think I want to get out of this place too? I knew you guys were planning something, I could sense it so I followed you, and I was right" she said. "Kandace it is actually really dangerous, I'm not joking. I mean I would let you come, but I don't know if Joey can transport you too"
"Well, if she doesn't bring me, then I will tell them where you guys went" I was stunned I didn't expect sweet little Kandace to say that. I could tell she didn't want to, but I could also tell she was serious and she would do it. I looked at Joey and she sighed and nodded, I could tell she couldn't talk or the power would threaten to take her over. I looked at Kandace "You can come, but you must realize the risk in doing this and you must realize that if we get caught we will more than likely be killed" "I understand" she said solemnly and I looked her in the eye and I could tell she was telling the truth. "Okay then, let's go. Let the mighty waves of Elena lead us" "And the flames of Mina point us in the right direction" Connor added. I looked at her and we all stepped forward, I heard her cussing under her breath and then felt a pulse come from her and the world around me dissipated.
A/N YESSS MY BACON STRIPS!!! They are finally going to Earth!! How long will they be there? What are the heaters gonna do about their disappearance? How many questions can I ask you?! A lot, but anyways thanks for continuing to read and I hope that you all have a great Christmas. I might even do a Christmas one-shot for the next chapter!! Have any of you figured out an ElainexCarter ship name yet. I'm going Carlaine. Another choice could be Elainer, but I like Carlaine better!!
~Maddie ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️