Chapter 11:

He walked into the room with an evil grin on his face, but when he saw Carter it receded and he acted perfectly normal. Exactly how he had acted before he got injected with the fire. Joey had explained to me that the fire would make his emotions more powerful so now he hated me with a burning passion, no pun intended. I decided to making a few tornadoes and make them spin into a heart in front of Carter. When I attempted to send them out I felt so much pain that I cried out, but there was my tornado spinning along. That was only one tornado out of six though. I set out five more and made them meet up and create a heart in front of him. He smiled and he looked over at me he gave me a confused face when I was crying tears that were not of joy, but of pain. I let myself scream and saw Carter's expression change to one of understanding.
Jack spun towards Carter and lifted him up in the air with water and Carter dropped himself back down so Jack lifted him in the air with fire. Carter couldn't stop him and he hung there in the air when I realized what Jack was about to do I jumped in front of him and then I saw it. There was an intricate design of a heart on my chest. It was supposed to be a bracelet on Carter's hand, but it had been bent when it went onto my heart. Jack's smile faltered and then he said "You know what I don't even care that it didn't hit him, I won't even try and put it on him instead. I will leave and it will show you what happens when love takes over" "Love, what?!" We both said at the same time "You don't think I'm stupid do you? I knew you guys would get together, but I thought she would turn you down. He looked at you with so much devotion, and you looked back at him just like he was a friend" "Well, I'll have you know that we're together now, so torturing me is enough" "Okay then miss sassy pants I will torture you. Come over to me" I tried to hold myself back, but he controlled me. He stood me in front of him on my knees and I whimpered at Carter to stand outside. "This is going to be your regular punishment so you realize how afraid of me you should be. Lay down flat on your stomach" I guessed he meant on my bed so I moved over there and he said "No, on the floor. So you realize that you are beneath me" I nodded submissively and lied down. "This will hurt, so prepare yourself". I lied there awaiting punishment when I felt it. He put his hand on fire and brought it down hard across my back. I screamed and he said "You will not scream or they will hear you. You will only tell me thank you after each hit, and tell me how much you deserve it and how you love me doing this to you" "Yes" I replied weakly. He lifted his hand up and brought it down again, I didn't scream I just said "Thank you so much for punishing me. I deserve it and I love you doing this so much. He smirked at me. This went on about five more times. After it was over I stormed out of the room dragging Carter along with me. Once we were outside I told him that if Jack can see me he can control me, but only my hands and he made it hurt whenever I use my ability. He said that he understood, but we had to go back to the room and sleep. It was our last day here after all. . .well, hopefully.
--
I woke up at 7am and woke up Carter. We grabbed our stuff and hid in behind the fire I had hid behind earlier. Then, we walked to Joey's room. Carter had never been in it before. So I taught him what to do. We stood in front of the door and waited until we were called in I walked in and I saw Joey standing there looking the other way. I realized Carter and I were holding hands about a second too late. "Ooooh! I didn't know you guys were together. I thought you were just friends, if I had know I wouldn't have even let you choose someone to bring I would've chosen him for you" She looked at me with an I'm in 4th grade and my friend just got a boyfriend face. I rolled my eyes and she continued "Anyways, you two lovebirds and me and my friend Connor are going with you. The plan goes like this:
Step 1: You guys will "attack" Connor
Step 2: I pretend to get mad and say that I will be taking you two to a fight training session at midnight (I'll pick you up at 11:15)
Step 3: I come at 11:15 and take you guys in my vehicle to the middle of the Meadow and I will preform an intricate movement that will open a portal to the human world. We will land in Charleston, South Carolina where I will introduce you to your families. I, of course, look to old to still be living with my family so I am your cousin and I am 22 years old and I live with my "brother" Connor. Any questions?"