Chapter 27:

He just bit her. . .HE BIT HER!! What does he think he's doing?! Didn't he see that I was perfectly fine as it was?!

"What are you doing?!" I yelled at him.

"I'm keeping you safe, princess" He said calmly, Oh I as gonna get him for this, if I could. When I said I would do anything he told me to do I didn't think about this. Well, I better get Carter to help me bring Joey to the royal palace in the Meadow which is where we will be staying.
"CAAAARRRRTTTEEEERR! Leave the boy alone and come
and help me. Our wonderful friend Layn decided to knock Joey out so now we have to bring her to the castle." Layn stared at me confusedly as Carter came up. The boy not far behind.

"What did you do to Joey?" He asked worry clear in his eyes.
"What do you care?! You were obviously about to take her back!" I said infuriated that he didn't understand. I mean she obviously didn't want him and he needed to understand that.

"No, I didn't understand the situation she was in while she was there. I just kissed her and your right I do want her back, I want her back in my arms" Unbeknownst to me Joey had woken up and was looking at him, she was weak. I knew because when I felt her presence it wasn't as strong as before.
"I know and I want you too. You just can't come back into my life like that. You need to give me time and let me come back slowly" She said, surprising me.

"Okay, everyone in the car. We're going to the palace. New boy, if you wanna come you can meet us there. Joey get in the back with and Layn and El get in the middle. I'm driving, let's go" We all followed Carter's strict orders and hopped in. I sat uncomfortably close to Layn and he breathed deeply just as I noticed a cut in my wrist. I quickly attempted at covering it, but he decided against that and lifted my wrist up.

"Don't scream" he said barely above a whisper and he quickly kissed my wrist before licking it. Eww, gross! He just licked my hand, well at least now it feels better. Oh, that's what he was doing I know that he healed it now. Sometimes I really need to wait before coming to quick conclusions. Like with the flower boy and Joey, I thought she didn't truly love him, but she just needs time. I thought all of this while I sat, still staring at my wrist.

We had finally made it to the castle and it was just plain beautiful. It was made from the life plant of the new queen and as she grew it grew and when she had a child it would grow with the child. Over the years it had become huge. Candles were inside it making it light up from certain areas and shining through like stars.

I walked inside when I felt a cloth over my mouth. I heard a scream from Joey and hurt shuffling feet before it all stopped and the world disappeared from around me.
---
A/N sorry for the short chapter I have tons of homework and projects due with school. Soon I should have time again!!!