Chapter 5:

I wake up in a room with a lot of other people. Well, I say a lot, but it's really about ten, counting me. I just realized that I can't get up. My hands and feet are tied to the ground, by the fire chains that "Joey" made earlier. She's right in front of me, she's wearing tall red boots with black designs and black leggings. She has on a red blouse, as I look up I see that her eyes are a real true green. Earlier I thought that she might be wearing contacts, because all fire people have golden eyes. She looked down and noticed I was awake.
She said,"Oh, look who it is everyone, little miss I'm gonna run away and then sleep for five hours. You've caused quite a lot of trouble little miss and a lot of trouble means that her highness Queen Nina will be very angry with you" "Joey" said in mock sternness and smiled at me mischievously and then began explaining how her job was to take us here safely. From here on it was all up to the queen and her council. I noticed that she cussed a lot, the people who weren't from my tier or tier five winced each time she did. It didn't bother me much though, I was used to it from the older boys back at four. She then quickly undid the fire bonds on my feet and lifted me to a standing position. It was then I noticed that the other people were six boys and three other girls, I recognized one of the boys from my tier and immediately realized why he hadn't winced at her cussing.
I flexed my fingers and then knocked down the other guards and Joey with one string of water. The boy, who's name I think is Carter looked at me and then lifted the girls up and out of the way as my water string kept moving. I stopped and let it splash to the floor immediately. He smirked and I felt heat come up behind me. I turned around and saw a girl dressed in an orange flowing dress and red slippers. Her eyes were gold and her hair was in the middle of an auburn and a fiery orange.
She asked,"What are you doing?" Her voice was calm and steady as she looked at me. Joey got up and bowed before her, saying that she was sorry for the disturbance and that I was more powerful than she thought. The woman then said,"Thank you Jocelyn I can take her from here, I think we will visit the training room if you would like to bring your group""I will bring them queen" Oh, that makes much more sense. I was wondering who could some how get Joey, or Jocelyn as their queen had said, to bow down to them. I felt my fire wristlets pulling me towards the queen and I followed her down the hall. I heard the others following me and Joey barking rude, but sarcastic remarks at the others and the guards.