Chapter 12:

Stunned I replied "Who is our family, and don't we need to know some information about them first?" She smiled and said "I knew you were skeptical, but wow. Anyway I was just about to give you the rundown of your family. Your family has been trying very hard to have children and your mother has just been told that she cannot have children. Tomorrow they will be going to an adoption center to get two children, you two will not be "related". You will use your powers of control, that may not work well on us, but it works wonders on the weak-minded humans. You are both in the eighth grade and since you both look the same I have decided to make you look a little different. Carter you will have blond hair and Elaine, you will have light brown hair. I will look the same and so will Connor since we are brother and sister. Any questions?" "No" Carter and I said at the same time. "Ok, then we will be off and start step 1" we nodded and headed out into the hallway and sat down against the wall, holding hands once again. I saw the person I was guessing was Connor walk up with Joey, they weren't holding hands, so I guessed they were just friends. Joey gave Connor the rundown of the plan and then went into her room. Connor walked up from the other end of the hallway and I pretended to whisper some sort of plan to Carter. Then he nodded and I walked towards Connor, I then made a tripwire that he tripped over. Then Carter lifted him up in the air and was spinning him. Joey came outside of her room and got "mad" at us and told us our "punishment". Carter and I both stomped off angrily to our room. When we got inside we started laughing so hard. When we were done it was 3 'o clock and we decided to go and spend our last day in the castle gardens.
--
I put on my shoes that gave me my spring dress and we sat outside. I had made up a picnic lunch, it consisted of the most I could muster up in the kitchen, cheese, crackers, juice and two muffins. We sat down on a blanket in the garden and we watched the world go by. A couple boys were playing tag and rolling down the hill. Two girls were playing hopscotch on the sidewalk. A little girl was alone on the side and I mad her a water jump rope and she played with it for a while. We ate and laughed and held hands.
He told me about his family, he has one older brother and one younger sister. His parents are both waters and they live on tier 4, he is the only one in his family on tier 2. "I don't know who my family is, I've never seen them. I've always lived in the same house. My neighbors say that my parents came in the middle of the night and created me, they made me 10 years old and left me in a water tornado stuck on their porch" "Wow, I didn't know that. . ." Carter said. "It's fine, anyways, if we get married then I'll be part of your family" I smiled and so did he, we walked inside and checked the time. It was 8 'o clock and we decided to head back to our room. We sat on the roof outside the window together. It was beautiful the stars shined a bright since we were so close to them. Carter looked at me and told me he had to get something.
He came back and he said "Elaine Marie Hale. I love you with all my heart and I have loved you since we lived back in Renan. You make me feel like I have a purpose in life. When we move to Earth I will marry you like the humans do. You will have a beautiful dress and we will be bonded together for life here and on Earth and everywhere. Elaine, will you marry me?" "Yes of course!" I said tears falling out of my eyes. He gave me a water mark that went over Jacks marks and they no longer worked I felt the pain subside. I used my ability freely and felt no pain, but they were still there and I knew they hadn't lost all their power, I could feel it. "Thank you Carter. I think you took off some of Jack's curse he put on me. It doesn't hurt to use my power now" "Well that's good, but we need to be off the roof and into the room when Joey comes, so come on"
A/N: OMG YOU WONDERFUL BACON STRIPS!!! We hit 97 views and 11 votes!! AAAAAAAAA, YOU GUYS ARE THE BEEEEEESSSTTT!!!! Would rate 8/8 10/10 12/9 9/7 for all of your wonderful support. Especially Mermaid1211!!! You really are the best ILY!
Btw what is Elaine and Carter's ship name?!?!?
~Maddie <3