🍋 9. Her Doomsday - Azazel X Male Reader (Helltaker) (+18)

Začít od začátku

Judgement: "My time has come!"

Judgement set Azazel down, kissing her as passionately as possible. Azazel no longer struggles but rather gives in to Judgement as she has her way with Azazel's body. You sat there menacingly, somehow bearing a striking resemblance to Gendo Ikari, you were doing the pose and everything which was kind of scary.

Judgement started taking off Azazel's clothes while maintaining their kiss. Azazel, as much as she wanted to pretend to not like it, could not due to how great she felt.

Y/N: "Wait, what's that?"

When Judgement pulled down Azazel's short shorts, you saw something interesting and so you pointed at it. Where Azazel's vagina was supposed to be there was something that looked like a sticker that was covering it.

Azazel: "A-An angel's chastity is important you know!"

Y/N: "Right, like they say, there's always another way.

Turning her around, Judgement put Azazel's ass on display, licking her fingers before inserting them one after the other, making her asshole get used to the feeling of having something penetrating it.

Azazel: "Wah! You aren't going to do what I think you're going to do right? Right?!"

You pulled out your dick, letting Judgement suck it, and as that was being prepared, the fingers still played around in Judgement's asshole, seeing as it slowly got wider and wider.

Y/N: "Now..."

You started slowly inserting your dick in Azazel, groaning and holding onto her ass as it felt great getting used to how extremely tight her asshole was. To ease things on Azazel's side, Judgement started kissing her, grabbing the angel's hands and placing them on her own breasts, allowing her to play with them as much as she wanted to.

You started thrusting in and out, this time it felt extremely different, much more tight and explicitly great. Azazel continued groping and squeezing Judgement's breasts, interrupting their kissing just so she could suck on them, trying to squeeze something out of them.

It eventually got easier and easier to move in and out of Azazel, so you started speeding things up, grabbing her hips as you slammed against her ass with as much strength as you could muster.

Azazel: "Good heavens, I never felt like this before...!"

Just as you were getting there, Judgement started kissing you, making you cum inside Azazel's tight ass while she held onto Judgement's hand as the hot liquid poured inside of her.

It was a bit harder to pull out, but when you did, you high fived Judgement, seeing how well the job was done. Azazel was gasping, simply laying on the floor exhausted after having her ass violently plowed by you with Judgement as an assist.

Azazel: "I can't stand up..."

Y/N: "That's too bad..."

Judgement started walking away, and so were you as you were planning on leaving the sore Azazel on the floor to repent for her sins.

Azazel: "Don't leave me here!"

——————————————————————————

Justice: "Hey Y/N, you seen Azazel? She owes me a couple of bucks."

Y/N: "Why?"

Justice: "We bet on whether she would be the next victim of the Helltaker or not. And judging by her sudden disappearance, it looks like I won."

Justice got closer to you, slightly lowering her sunglasses.

Justice: "You did do it with her, right?"

Y/N: "Definitely."

Justice: "Thanks man, owe you one."

She gave you two pats on your back before walking away in a very cool and awesome-y manner. Modeus came around and seemed hesitant to talk to you.

Modeus: "Hey Helltaker..."

Y/N: "I'm Y/N."

Modeus: "Y/N! W-Wanna go out on another date together?!"

Her flustered expression and cute mannerisms compelled you to pat her head, as if telling her to take it easy and relax.

Modeus: "Y-You're a perverted man..."

Even as she said this, her sharp tail wagging side to side was obviously saying that she liked the closeness between the two of you.

Y/N: "Tomorrow?"

Modeus nodded as she skipped away, embarrassed and excited. Just as you were going to make your way to the couch, Zdrada and Malina came out of nowhere, each with a different wish.

Malina: "Let's play a videogame!"

Zdrada: "Let's fuck!"

Y/N: "Settle down, settle down. There's only one me."

Zdrada: "Fine fine... pick me first!"

You sighed as you decided that it was best to make your way to the kitchen to drink something strong, but you didn't see who was in the way as Lucifer bumped onto you and almost fell on the floor had it not been for your quick reflexes as you caught her before she ever hit her head.

Y/N: "Are you alright?"

Lucifer used your hand as support, pulling herself up and, accidentally, closer to you as you two were in hugging territory now.

Lucifer: "A-Ah, yeah, I'm fine! Thanks for saving me, I guess... not like I needed your help or anything..."

You smiled at Lucifer's odd behavior, which didn't seem like her.

Y/N: "You're acting very tsundere. Are you okay?"

Lucifer: "Mmm, I will be. But I might need something from you..."

Y/N: "And that something is...?"

Now you two embraced each other as you slowly walked towards the stairs, not noticing you were wobbling around the odd carpet in the room.

Lucifer: "I can show you what it is..."

Your faces got closer and closer to each other, and as your lips were about to meet hers, a portal opened up in the middle of the room.

Y/N: "What the—"

Suddenly, the portal was about to suck in Lucifer but you pushed her away as the portal took you instead, closing as soon as you entered it and leaving the girls all in a state of shock.

Justice: "What was that noise?"

Pandemonica: "A one-way banishment portal..."

Lucifer: "He... he's gone..."

TO BE CONTINUED

——————————————————————————