"But I don't want you to go away. I want to sleep with you in my arms!"
I sighed kissing his chin and replied

"Randhir please uth jao na! It's bhai dooj today and choti must be waiting for you!"

"Tab toh mujhe bilkul niche nhi Jaana!"
His reply made me furrow my eyebrows and I asked

"Why are you saying like this?"

"Kyu ki every year on raksha Bandhan and bhai dooj, that devil makes sure that I go bankrupt by demanding anything in her will!"
I giggled softly at his reason but composing myself said

"No need to crib about all this. I know you love her like anything and you will even sacrifice your own self if she demands!"
This time he looked down as if caught looking like a baby which made me smile softly.

"Ab mein jao?"
I asked again to which he replied

"Hmm! Rukne wali toh tum ho nhi so you go and I will sleep for sometime more!"
I shrugged and tying the duvet properly around myself left the bed. On my way,I took our scattered clothes from the ground and dumped them into the laundry bag. Since I had no time to soak myself in the bathtub,I opted to take a warm shower. Properly cleaning myself,I completed it as early as possible and came in the closet. I took a light blue saree with pink designer blouse and drapped myself in it. Coming out of the closet,I stood in front of the dressing table and turned to tie the dori of my blouse but was shocked to the core seeing the number of love bites on my back.
Her saree 👇

"RANDHIR!!" I took his name in high pitched voice because I was hell irritated

"RANDHIR!!"
I took his name in high pitched voice because I was hell irritated. I looked at him who looked startled now sitting on the bed looking at me sighed saying

"Yaar Ahana tumne thaan liya hai kya ki mujhe chain se sone nhi dogi?"
I flared my nose in anger and huffing went close to him and said

"Aapki neend gyi bhaad mein pehle aap batayenge ki ye kya hai?"
Saying so I turned my back to him showing the love bites and again faced him to see that he was smirking much to my annoyance.

"Why are you asking me as if you are not aware of what it is!"
He replied and pulled me in his lap such that my bare back was touching his chest and this time I blushed.

"I know very well what it is but why did you had to be so excited ki more than half of my body is covered with bites and now my back too! Like seriously Randhir ab mein niche kaise jao with this marks showing?"
He chuckled silently tracing his lips on my back which sent shiver down my spine.

"It's your mistake because when it comes to you,I have zero patience in me and jaha tak rahi baat ki tum niche kaise jaogi toh simple change into another dress which covers you because I can't afford anyone looking at this bites on your body!"

Possessive husband 😏!!

"Ye toh pehle sochna tha na!"
I muttered turning to him circling my hands around his neck. He just hummed and dipped his face in neck starting to kiss me there and whispered