Requests Chapter

Sick Akaashi
Requested by: @D-Star12

Beams of sunshine slipped through Bokuto's curtains, glaring right into his eyes. A low grunt followed by incoherent mumbling came from the boy. He grumbled, hoisting himself up from his slumber, slipping out of bed reluctantly. Man I don't wanna do this today.. Akaashi will get mad at me if I don't go though.. He stretched his arms.

Bokuto heard his phone go off, his heard turned to it instantly. He became overjoyed and excited despite the fact he had no idea what he was expecting. His owl eyes scanned the notification, message from Akaashi. He immediately entered his phone, checking out the message he received early in the morning at 6:54am.

Akaashi

(A) can't go to school, am currently sick
6:55

∑(Д) (You)
6:55

(A) I apologise Bokuto-San
6:55

It's fine (^∇^)(You)
6:55

(A) you sure?
6:56

Yeah I'm sure! (You)
6:56

(A) Woah I was expecting you to start
I was half expectantly you to start whining
6:56

(°_°)(You)
6:56

Hope you get better ( T_T)(^-^ )(You)
6:56

I'm coming over no matter what you say!! (You)
6:57

Read

Bokuto's face scrunched in disappointment, mumbling and whining how he was left on read, again. Groaning, he picked himself up, making his way to the bathroom down the hallway at a steady pace, not entirely awake just yet. His ecstatic state hadn't rushed in just yet..

---

Bokuto hopped out the shower, excited to visit Akaashi and to skip out on school but mainly to visit his boyfriend. Making his way down the hallway in his usual state, he entered his mess of a room. Eyes scanned his wardrobe for something to wear. He decided on something casual, selecting out a grey shirt, black skinny jeans and a black jacket on top of it all. He brushed his hair after drying it, styling it straight after. Once he grinned at his handsome face in the mirror pointing finger guns one more time, he went down the stairs and into his kitchen to grab something to eat.

His eyes wandered around the tidy kitchen, opening up random cupboards and draws, scanning several shelves before he settled on some toast with egg on top. (He need that protein whenever he can). He prepared his breakfast, bringing out the ingredients and equipment required. The clatter of pots and pans was heard until he found the perfect sized pan. He was then on his way to making his breakfast, nearly burning himself when he flipped over the egg. The smell of it all was already starting to make him drool just as his stomach rumbled. A plate was placed out for himself in which would hold his egg on toast. Once he had made his breakfast, he dug right into it.

Once he finished up his meal, he lazily placed each of the dishes in the sink, contemplating on washing them after breakfast or never. He then put back all the ingredients in their original places.