Chapter 14

"Um.. How was y-your first kiss?.." Bokuto asked with a flustered face as he looked away, trying to avoid eye contact. Akaashi looked at him, surprised at the question which made his face turn into a deep blush too. Akaashi looked away and answered.
"I-it was great.." He managed to mumble, now too flustered to look at the boy.

The two sat in an awkward silence of blushing as the temperature of the room started to drop, causing Akaashi to slightly shiver. He looked at his legs, the goosebumps slowly rising from his skin from the temperature. The room was still well lit by the chandelier as it held a light scent of blueberries and cream. Akaashi closed his eyes, still flustered as he focused on the scent of the room, sighing with pleasure as he took it in. The edge of his mouth creased into a gentle smile as he managed to feel less tense from the awkwardness.

He breathed out softly, his warm breath reaching the air as his hands slowly make their way to his mouth, cupping it. He breathed out his warm breath towards his cold delicate fingers. The air only warming his hands up for a second as he kept on breathing out. That's when Akaashi felt a gentle warmth from around him, coming from the golden duvet that Bokuto grabbed and wrapped around the younger boy.

"Better?" He questioned lightly with his soft smile and eyes. Akaashi nodded, pulling the duvet closer to his chest. Akaashi glanced over at Bokuto who still kept his gentle features. Akaashi looked down at the plush carpet and blushed. Bokuto then moved the duvet so he could snuggle up with Akaashi, which that caused some of the warmth to escape just to be replaced with the cold. Bokuto snuggled up beside Akaashi and hugged him around his waist, leaning his head on his shoulder. Akaashi smiled gently and stroked his hair. That's when a question popped up in his mind, curious as ever, he decided to ask.

"Bokuto-san?".
"Yes".
"How does your hair stand on end all day?" The boy asked out of curiosity.
"Well.. I do use a special gel I guess", he scratched the back of his neck sheepishly.
"Thank you for answering the question..".
"No problem!".

That's when Akaashi started to stand his hair up which it seemed to disobey so he just kept on fiddling with it, just to attempt to get his hair standing up like it usually did. The owl boy smiled and laughed sheepishly as he kept on playing with it. Akaashi seemed so intense by this that he just kept on trying, attempt after attempt until he gave up.

"Why do you want it to stand so much?" Bokuto asked as he looked up at Akaashi.
"It's because I usually see it standing. I've never seen it down.. Besides from the shower.." Akaashi remembered as he started to slightly shiver from the memory. 
Bokuto gently laughed and told him it had worn off but that didn't stop Akaashi curiosity to see if it would stand up by itself. So he asked.

"Bokuto-san, can your hair stand up like it usually does without the gel?" He asked as Bokuto pondered, a curious expression taking over his face. "I don't know.." He pondered as he looked up at the ceiling. "Maybe I should try", he said as he slowly got up, moving the duvet from around him as he walked to the bathroom.

He looked intensely as his flat hair with his intense look. He then moved it so it stood up, once it was in its usual style, he let go as it flopped down slowly out of place. "Dammit", he grumbled from the bathroom as he walked away, pouting because he expected a better result. Akaashi saw he had his arms crossed and could easily guess the answer.

"It doesn't stand up, doesn't it?".
He nodded with his pout. Akaashi sighed as he muttered. "Just as I guessed.." He muttered as Bokuto stole the second duvet, tugging at it as he lay down, still holding his pout. Akaashi sighed and lay down beside him on the comfy bed. It seemed comfortable and fluffy, which it also had a weak scent of laundry liquid. Akaashi took in the scent as Bokuto grumbled some things from beside him.

"I'm so pathetic! I can't even make my hair stand up!!" He exclaimed as Akaashi sighed.
His emo mode..

"Bokuto-san, it isn't your fault, it's gravity and logics' fault", Akaashi tried to explain as Bokuto still laid there with crossed arms. Akaashi sighed and turned his back towards Bokuto. Akaashi then got up, letting the duvet fall onto the bed as he hit the lights while the lamp shined dimly from the option selection.

Akaashi went underneath the duvet as he felt a pair of strong arms wrap around him, hugging him as Bokuto's face was nuzzled against Akaashi. "Goodnight", Akaashi pecked the boy on the cheek as the older boy didn't return the gesture. He then realised what he did and started to blush but thankfully Akaashi couldn't see because his back was turned to him. Bokuto's face became flustered once again as a faint blush appeared on Akaashi's own face.

Akaashi closed his eyes while Bokuto had his eyes wide open. He wondered curiously about something and then he decided to bring it up.

"Hey Akaashi".
"Yes".
"Do fish talk?".
"...".

Akaashi didn't know what to say as his eyes were left open, wide opens about the question he could barely care about. Akaashi wondered himself then wondered why he had to bring up such stupid questions at such a time. He stared at the lamp looking for an answer as Bokuto spoke up.

"I know", he said as his mind was left on the question too. So now the pair couldn't even sleep for quite some time. Akaashi then looked at his phone on the bedside table and switched it on, just to see it was 12:37 am. He sighed as he turned to Bokuto, who now was fast asleep. Akaashi looked at Bokuto and saw his cute sleeping face. He didn't know he could look so at peace when he slept. Akaashi entered his phone and took a few pictures before laying it down beside the lamp.

He soon fell asleep at 1:07, drifting off to sleep peacefully. The two slept together in the cozy warm bed, enveloped in warmth and duvets as they slept peacefully and comfortably too. The two had been slightly exhausted from the day before so of course they were tired.

---

Akaashi was nudged by Bokuto as he slept. Bokuto nudged him again and whispered. "Hey, are you awake", the older boy asked as there was no response. "You awakee", he asked as Akaashi grumbled, closing his eyes but now was woken. "What?" He asked sleepily as Bokuto's eyes lit up.

"Why did you wake me up?" Akaashi mumbled.
"I woke you up because I feel horny~" he replied. Akaashi mumbled into the pillow.
Before he used to feel his heart race a thousand miles an hour when he was around which was the same with Bokuto. He would feel all jittery with butterflies in his stomach. Now, he just felt the wage to sleep.

"Why now.." Akaashi mumbled as he turned on his phone. It read 3:07.
"Why do you have to be like this at 3:07 in the morning", Akaashi questioned, expecting a stupid answer. "I already told you! Because I felt horny, ok?" He whined as Akaashi sighed. I could really do without him, he thought as Bokuto kept on whining.

"Can we do it now?!".
"No. We are not doing it now".
"Pretty please?".
"No.".
"Come on!".
"No.".

Akaashi sighed as he knew he would become defeated from the older male. "Pretty pleaseeee", he begged as you turned around to see irresistible puppy dog eyes. Akaashi suppressed a sigh and looked into those gorgeous owl like eyes of his. He had to agree so he wouldn't be bothered the rest of the night.

Be bothered for the rest of the night or deal with the pleasurable experience and be able to sleep peacefully afterwards.. I think I'm going to have to go for the second option since the first option will leave me sleep deprived.. He sighed as he nodded his head. Bokuto's eyes lit up even more from his excitement. He failed to contain his excitement and he thanked Akaashi.

"Just don't wake me up at this time ever again. Ok?".
"Ok!" The owl boy exclaimed excitedly.

Great..

A/n

I LEFT YALL ON A CLIFFHANGER LOL. Anyways, hope you enjoyed, thank you for reading and bye for now!!!