Chapter 17

Akaashi walked into the bedroom in his white robe which smelt of laundry liquid. He took it off to reveal his bare body. He slowly leaned down and grabbed the black hoodie Bokuto offered him from the plush carpet. He put it over his bare body, the cotton cold without body warmth. Akaashi shivered for a second then picked up his jocks, putting them else where.

Akaashi slipped underneath the messy duvets and pulled them up to his chin, yearning for warmth. His head gently hit the pillows. He shivered against the cold material curled up into a ball, waiting patiently for warmth as he lay there in utter silence, tired. He drifted off to sleep as soon as his body heat warmed up the duvet.

Meanwhile

Bokuto had paced around the kitchen in circles. He soon wandered about and stumbled upon a door which he walked into.

"Ow", he mumbled as he rubbed his nose, squinting so his eyes could faintly adjust to the darkness which had enveloped the place. "Damn", he muttered as rambled off about the situation.

Bokuto didn't have his phone on him, which was a bit of a struggle since he was in complete utter darkness. He slid against the door, sitting down as he sighed, trying to come up with a solution.

"There has to be something somewhere.." He mumbled to himself as his thoughts wandered about, leaving him to mumble incoherently.

That's when he thought of something which made him spring back up in excitement. "Why didn't I think of that!" He whisper-yelled excitedly to himself. "I should try and find a generator! Then we can get the electricity back because generators are used as back up!" He wandered, stumbling into things in the darkness.

He tried to find the kitchen, which he managed quite successfully, despite walking into a chair in the dining area. He felt the smooth surface of a bench top, so he mad his way around it and started to crawl on the ground, covering the area. He felt around on the cold tiles, trying to feel the surface of a phone.

"Cmon, cmon, cmon.." He mumbled before finding his phone. Once he found it, he said "ahah!". He then flipped the screen, fidgeting with it on the floor till he found the home button. He tapped it which blinded him immediately. He hissed loudly, squinting at the bright screen.

He picked it up, turning on the torch as he did so. He picked himself up and so the adventure of finding a generator started.

~

He wandered through the dark and cold rooms of the night, drowsiness slowly overtaking his strength. His eyelids started to flutter from this. He leaned against a nearby wall, eager to rest.

He turned his head. He hadn't seen Akaashi anywhere nearby. Oh yeah, he's back in the room, isn't he? His thoughts drowned his mind as he started to slowly approach a room. He twisted the knob lazily and entered the even colder room. He hadn't used his phone as a torch just yet.

He entered the room, gazing into the pitch blank room like he needed something. He took a few steps forward, slumped over. That was until these steps had in fact missed a stair and that was when everything went down from there.

A/n hey, should I like finish this off or leave it like this? Idk what to do or decide but yeah.