Chapter 13

I would suggest replaying the song above because that's what I did while writing.

"Do you think we should get up?" Bokuto asked as Akaashi nodded, Bokuto unwrapping his arms around his waist while Akaashi got up, putting a hand down on the ground to maintain balance. Bokuto got up and yawned loud enough for Akaashi to hear. "Already tired?". "Yeah, I am.. Not that tired though!" He said cheerfully, flashing him a grin. Akaashi smiled gently from the corner of his eye and started walking towards the room, Bokuto holding onto his hand again with his goofy grin.

The two walked in silence, smiling as they got closer to the room. Once the two entered, Akaashi slid underneath the messy duvet and snuggled in while Bokuto said he'd be back with some food. Akaashi nodded and waited in utter silence, wanting something to fill in the air.

Meanwhile, Bokuto crawled up the steps again to get to the home phone. He walked towards the phone next to the kitchen bench and dialled a number. He waited a few seconds before the line picked up as he ordered a pizza (why y'all hate pineapple on pizza?).

The pizza arrived in about 15 minutes, while Bokuto started walking towards the door.
"Oya oya", was the only thing that escaped the pizza delivery man's mouth. Bokuto immediately knew who it was and slammed the door open saying "oya oya", looking at the uniform. It mainly consisted of red, having a red apron with yellow lining as he wore black jeans and a red cap saying the company's name.

"Heyy bro, so, what's up?" Bokuto asked, grinning.
"Nothing much, and you?".
"Had my first kiss", he smirked as Kuroo looked surprised at first then smirked straight afterwards. "Good job bro, who with though?" He asked as he nodded.
"The most beautiful person ever.. The prettiest.. The one and only Akaashi Keiji", he smirked as he tried leaning on the door frame but fell forwards. Kuroo quickly moved out the way as his ugly laugh escaped his mouth as Bokuto lay on the floor with a thumbs up.

"Bro, you're such an idiot".
"Am not!".
"You really failed at trying to lean on a doorframe".
"Shut up.." He mumbled, slightly muffled.

Kuroo gently laughed and elbowed him gently as he smiled. "Good job man, hope it went well", he couldn't help but smile at his friends achievement. "Ahhh, youth.." He said as he looked inside and then turned towards the star filled night.

"Man.. Here's your pizza", he said, handing over the pizza on a nearby table as Bokuto laid on the floor, sprawled. The owl handed up the money, not even looking up. Kuroo snatched the money and helped him up with his strong arm. Bokuto slumped forwards and went for a fist bump. The two manly fist bumped each other as the two were smirking together.

"Oh yeah, tell Akaashi I said hi! And also, ask how the kiss was for me~" he winked as he left, hoping into the car and waved off. Bokuto waved as well as he watched him slowly reverse from the concrete driveway, driving off at a high speed. He closed the door and took the pizza.

---

The boy walked through the black door that had held its silver plate up with 'do not enter' in its fancy script. He opened the next door as he looked around the room, seeing strippers dancing on the poles as men were mesmerised. Men having lap dancers dancing for them as women passed by, holding a selection of drinks and cocktails. Bokuto gladly took a cocktail and walked up to the red bar stools, taking a seat. He ignored the scruffy man beside beside him, staring as he had his drink.

He got up and took another drink, taking a few more after that. He walked dizzily out the area as the man that was beside him wondered curiously to how his hair stood on end without any gel. "I use something special~", Bokuto called out as he spun. "A special gel~" he said as he started walking towards the door, a little tipsy.

---

He got out the room and started walking towards the room he shared with Akaashi. He smiled goofily as he entered with the pizza. "Heyyyyy~ I came back! With pizza too~", he called out as he nearly fell over. Akaashi rushed over and he immediately knew these symptoms, having flashbacks as his eyes widened.

"Bokuto, what did you do?".
"All I had was about five drinks~".
"Five?!".
"Maybe six.. Can't remember~".

"Ohh come on.." Akaashi mumbled as Bokuto's strong arm was around his shoulder. He had the 'I'm absolutely done Keiji' expression. He walked him to the bed as he flopped off the bed. Akaashi sighed as he walked away, well tried but there was only one thing stopping him. Bokuto.

Bokuto tugged on his wrist as he held on tightly, not losing his grip as Akaashi tried to force him off, gritting his teeth. "Let me go, Bokuto-san", he gritted as Bokuto didn't let go. His grip as strong as a pythons', he held on. "Come on Bokuto-san!" He said through gritted teeth as he tried to keep his calm composure. He had never really felt like this that often as he clung on. He's too clingy.. I'm such an idiot.. How did I even fall in love with him?.. He questioned as he took a step forward.

Bokuto tugged on his wrist and yanked him down, as he spun Akaashi around, the boy falling onto him. Before Akaashi could react, Bokuto had already pulled him into a deep kiss. Wide eyed, Akaashi just laid there as Bokuto cupped his face. His kisses became aggressive with those soft lips of his as the pattern was quite complicated. Akaashi squeezed his eyes shut as he cupped his face, which Bokuto wrapped his arms around Akaashi's waist.

Akaashi kept up with the strange pattern as he enjoyed the kiss with his plump lips. He started to slowly grind on him which made gentle noises escape the older boy's mouth. The two opened their eyes, panting a slight bit. The two could hear each other's gentle breathes as they looked each other in the eye deeply, a lustful look in both of their eyes which looked viscous.

Bokuto dove forward and slipped his tongue into Akaashi's mouth, surprising the boy as a small tear formed in the corner of his eyes as they were squeezed shut. Bokuto had his eyes closed too as he moved it around every surface, making gentle moans escape Akaashi's mouth. Akaashi moved his lips against his, helpless from such a delight. It felt slightly surreal because it's only been his second time.

---

The two pulled apart as the two were out of breath, panting form such a delight. The two just looked into each other's eyes deeply, more lust than before formed in them as the two exchange small smiles. Bokuto wiped the drool from the corner of his mouth. Akaashi nuzzled his cheek against his large hand, closing his eyes, caressing his soft cheek against his hand as the older boy smiled at the younger boy.

Akaashi got up from Bokuto's and was about to grab the pizza but before he could, Bokuto turned his head to him and gave him a quick peck on the lips with those soft lips. Akaashi smiled and got off him to grab the pizza box. Bokuto got up and sat on the edge of the bed as Akaashi did the same, grabbing a piece of pizza. He munched on it as Bokuto grabbed a piece from the box.

They ate the pizza together as they munched on the delicious food. Bokuto had finished off his pizza before Akaashi. Akaashi had some cheese on his face which Bokuto grinned, wiping it off as Akaashi glanced at him. Once Akaashi had finished his last piece, he thanked the boy with the small smile of his which Bokuto adored.

"You're welcome~" he replied as he seemed to be back to his normal state, a slight blush peppered his cheeks. Akaashi blushed as he looked down, smiling. Akaashi looked up at Bokuto as he the other held a curious expression. Akaashi went up to him and gave him a quick peck on the lips and blushed crazy. Bokuto lightly touched his lips and blushed.
Akaashi looked away, still blushing.

That's when Bokuto had remembered what Kuroo had told him. "Oh yeah, tell Akaashi I said hi! And also, ask how the kiss was for me~" he remembered. Bokuto ruined the comfortable silence with the question.

"Um.. Akaashi..".
"Yes.. Bokuto-san?..".
"Can I ask you something?..".
"Sure.".

A/n

Haha, left it at the cliff hanger but you could obviously guess the answer. That is unless I plot twist it. Nah, anyways, thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed and bye for now! Also, I like replaying the song which shall be above, it's better doing that because that's what I did when I was writing. It's now my favourite song.