Chapter 22

Yo this is late to Bokuaka day. I hope I can get some feedback or anything on this. I sorry this shit is really late.

Their hands slipped into one another, forming a tenacious grip as they intertwined. Warmth emitted to their hands combined together as they walked side by side together.

Akaashi's blank stare stumbled upon the sky, it's dull navy blue taking over as stars were scattered, trickling light throughout the whole sky, a sight that Akaashi truly enjoyed. While Akaashi's eyes had stumbled to the sky, Bokuto's traced over Akaashi's physique, intrigued at how the things in the sky were way older than they could ever depict. It truly fascinated the mind of Akaashi. His eyes lay back, just in time to stumble into a pole.

Oh boi.

Akaashi's nose scrunched up as he clutched his nose ever so gently, Bokuto letting out an audible chuckle. Bokuto patted him on the back comfortingly as, he too, had ran into many poles. Akaashi's eyes lay at the ever so intriguing ground at night, his face now scrunched up in embarrassment.

Akaashi remembered that his mum was still out working for another day or two. He figured Bokuto could come over, so the question flew out of Akaashi's mouth. Bokuto paused but soon after his head followed with a profuse nod, grinning giddily. He practically bounced up down for the whole 15 minute journey. Soon enough, Akaashi had made it to his place.

The modern house consisting of  a black roof while the walls were lathered in a creamy pale yellow. It was a two story that held two balconies, one that glanced over the whole street and the other at the back yard. The front garden was neat and tidy, filled with an abundance of lavender and some sort of vine. The driveway stood empty as the luscious olive green lawn needed to be tended to soon. The tedious white fence loomed over the two, vines slithering along it. The before blooming flowers were tight shut as night had peaked.

Bokuto had overheard that his house had practically had a makeover and so coming inside was going to elude Bokuto in.

Akaashi fumbled with the key to his home as Bokuto directed his attention to the pale white door, stained glass of birds and flowers stood on both sides next to the door, symmetrical. Akaashi shoved open the door as the two entered. The house didn't have anything grand about it but the mere appearance of his house had an effect on Bokuto. He gaped at the pale lavender walls, filled with drawings and photos of the family of what used to be four. At the back-centre of the room were the navy plush carpeted stairs, along with the detailed bars that held up the railing. Two small oak tables sat beside the stairs, holding photos and gifts that started to gather dust.

The left side of the house consisted of the lounge room conjoined with the dining room. The right side contained the  guest bedroom and several other rooms. Upstairs there were two bathrooms, an ensuite, walk in wardrobe, another lounge room and two other bedrooms (I'm not a fucking architect or anything, make up your own layout so it's easier for me. I know I'm an awful author making you go through treacherous things).

It was a bit late and so the two decided upon getting a food delivery of pizza.

"We should get this pizza because it doesn't have any of that on it," Akaashi stated sternly. Bokuto gasped and gawked, "how dare you not want mushroom on your pizza, it'll help you with your muscular and sweet sweet ass," the two froze.
"How dare you associate my ass and mushrooms in the same topic," Akaashi declared.
Bokuto gawked, grasping his shirt as he clutched his heart in pain. The two stood in the middle of the lounge room in silence.