Chapter 19

Akaashi and Bokuto's bodies loomed over the mysterious intruder. Akaashi's eyes glared deeply into his figure as Bokuto just full on stared.

The figure was placed on the bed filled with the mess of duvets.

It was at that moment it had dawned on the two. They hadn't realised how long they had been in this place. So Akaashi turned to Bokuto and asked him to check what day it was. Bokuto glanced at him with his dorky look and turned on his phone. It was revealed that it was a Sunday. A sigh of relief escaped upon Akaashi's mouth as he then went back to death staring the stranger.

Akaashi couldn't stand it no longer. He stomped his way towards the figure and bitch slapped him. A mega oof indeed. "Wake the fuck up samurai, we got a body to burn", Akaashi yelled with a hint of light shining in his eyes with a dark aura.

The figure woke up immediately and jolted up against the backboard of the bed. "What the fuck man", he rubbed his eyes to the shitty reality he was in. Akaashi's figure loomed over him, arms crossed. He clearly had a grudge on this dude who gave him an equally as annoyed look back at him.

"How did you find out about this place and whO tHe FuCk Do YoU tHiNk YoU aRe?" Akaashi loomed as his luminous robe caught the eye of the person.

"I needed to find a room to have some privacy to fuck someone, gosh. It's like a Frick chamber at that place. By the way I'm someone who has more importance and relevance in this world compared to some I don't know, some fucking hoot ass bitches.", he replied with an emotionless look spread across his face like butter. Not the only thing that has spread across his face though.

Akaashi gave off no emotion at the response until he said something to him. "For your information, I probably have more relevance in this world compared to some fucking kinky looking ass ostrich", Akaashi said with a hint of sassiness.

"You better shut the fUck up nOW-"
"You have no say in this you kinky ostrich fUck".

Silence fell upon the two as Bokuto silently mouthed "get shat on" as his face showed his surprised expression because of the roast.

"Explain yourself, now." a stern tone was formed from Akaashi as he looked down at the  "kinky ostrich fuck".

"Fine. I came here to get some sex but the stripper disappeared and so here I am. I thought you were the stripper so I entered and now I'm somehow in this situation. Also came looking for my sock.." He wandered off as he's eyes pondered around the room at the scattered items.

"Why the fuck would you come here looking for a sock, you kinky sock ostrich".
"It's special to me!".
"What. Did your grandma make it?".
"Yes..".

Silence threatened the air as the pause was unbearable. So Akaashi waited for the man to finish up.

"Is that sock a cum sock or some shit?" Akaashi asked as fear fell upon the dude as he was dawned with a disturbed look. His eyes had bulged at the mention of such a thing.
"So you're some fucking Alabama ostrich fuck?" Akaashi questioned as a frown fell upon his face. "I was raised in Alabama for a few years". "OK get the fuck out. I only accept Florida men." Akaashi raised his voice as Bokuto and the dude got startled.

The man sighed and looked up. "Yes it's that and no I'm not that much of  a disgusting bastard..". "You admitted it to being your cum sock. So you are a disgusting kinky bastard you dirty fuck".

"Shut up! Ok? I admit to having a fucking cum sock and to having had raped a teddy bear when I was a kinky fourteen year old ok!" He yelled out as his eyes were squeezed shut from the horrors of humanity.

"Woah. You really are one kinky horny bastard", Bokuto chimed in as he crunched on some chips. The two immediately turned to him as he stopped mid way through cinching on a chip.

"Where the hell did you find that?" The dude asked as Akaashi was just about to ask the same question. Bokuto looked at him then down at the chips then back at him. That's when he started running. The dude got off the bed immediately but damn was he fast. Wasn't strong enough though.

Akaashi witnessed the dude trying to get Bokuto into a head lock as he was on his back and how Bokuto responded was hilarious. He fell on his back. Attack was very efficient!

The dude groaned from beneath him as Bokuto continued his snack, not giving a shit about how he was slowly crushing the dude. The dude begged for Bokuto to get off but he insisted that he should get off once he had finished his chips. So Akaashi nearly witnessed a murder scene play right in front of him.

Hi everyone, I hope this is long enough for some people satisfaction. I'm slowly getting back into the gist of writing despite it not being the greatest. I hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading!