Chapter 12

Akaashi started walking towards the stairs and went onto his knees. He crawled his way up the stairs as Bokuto kept on was right behind him. Akaashi was desperate to get off his knees while Bokuto was fine with it. Actually, he loved that he was crawling up these stairs, not because of the crawling part, definitely not, it was because he had the best view of Akaashi's sweet ass.

Bokuto whistled to himself but Akaashi didn't hear it because of someone decided to play some stupid music. Wake me up, wake me up inside, can't wake up inside, saveeee me. Call my nameee.

Why is he like this? Akaashi thought as he kept on crawling, ignoring the feeling in his knee caps. Meanwhile, Bokuto was singing along to that damn song as Akaashi sighed in disappointment.

Once the two reached the top, Bokuto slapped Akaashi's ass as he walked by him. Akaashi just stood there, hesitant. His eyes had widened at the sudden action. Bokuto was cheerfully humming the tune to a song while a light dust of blush showed on his cheeks. Akaashi was blushing profusely, he then started to move his stiff legs towards his clothes which were up in Bokuto's room.

He walked up the stairs, holding onto the smooth railing as he entered Bokuto's room, opening the door and sighing. Akaashi was about to say something to Bokuto but he stopped. He started blushing and became hesitant because there was Bokuto in his room, changing. He was in the middle of getting his shirt on as he only had jocks on as Akaashi was hesitant for a few seconds, unintentionally staring at him.

Bokuto had a questioning expression as Akaashi closed the door behind him, covering his eyes as he left. "Omg.. Why didn't I knock.." Akaashi mumbled as he had his back turned towards the door. Akaashi sighed. Bokuto opened up the door, with now a shirt on.

"Hey hey hey!" Bokuto called out cheerfully and hugged Akaashi from behind, nuzzling his nose against Akaashi's neck. Nuzzling it for warmth as a gentle smile slowly formed on Akaashi face. Bokuto kept on nuzzling as Akaashi let out a cute giggle. Bokuto's grin became wider as he enjoyed the moment they shared together.

"Ok, you can stop now Bokuto-San", Akaashi said through small giggles. Bokuto looked up at him as Akaashi looked over his neck. "You know you don't have to say San after my name all the time", Bokuto said.
"Call me Koutarou".
"Ok, Koutarou-san".
"Why did you add the San?!".
"Because I'm not used to it yet, Bokuto-San".
"Oh come on!".

"Ok, you wait out here as I get changed, ok?". Bokuto nodded as he let go of Akaashi and waited for him, leaning on the wall beside the door. Akaashi was about to get changed but then realised he didn't bring any clothes. Dammit.. Akaashi's mind muttered as he sighed out. I have to do it.. Don't I? Akaashi asked himself as he called out to Bokuto.

"Bokuto- I mean Koutarou! Do you have any clothes I can wear?" Akaashi yelled out as Bokuto outside the door. "Yes. I do. Yes indeed." Bokuto said. Inside his mind, he was secretly fangirling about how hot or cute Akaashi would look in his clothes. That's when he remembered that the two didn't have much of a-. Bokuto thought for a second. I normally wear oversized clothes, Bokuto remembered as he got excited again.

He opened the door and entered the room as he looked for hoodies in his unorganised wardrobe. Clothes hanging from clothes hangers while some were just sitting on the ground. Akaashi tilted his head to see the mess with a perplexed expression. It took Bokuto a few more seconds before he found a plain black hoodie for Akaashi.
"Tadah!".
"What's so amazing about a plain black hoodie?".
"Not just any ordinary hoodie, it's my plain black hoodie", Bokuto smirked as Akaashi face palmed himself, sighing about how cute he could be and yet idiotic.

"I'll leave you to it", Bokuto said as he left the room, shutting the door behind him. Akaashi sighed and looked around the room filled with owls, volleyball related items and some other things. He lived in a gray room with his darker gray wardrobe. Akaashi put on the hoodie and decided that he wouldn't sleep in his pants, so he went without them.

He stripped his pants off and held them on his arm. Akaashi slowly opened the door and peeked out, the air suddenly making a chill go up his spine. Akaashi opened the door all the way as Bokuto stood, mouth agape while a light blush formed on his cheeks.

Bokuto was speechless, hesitant from how Akaashi looked so fricken cute yet hot at the same time. His gorgeously tanned legs showed off as slim but strong with his muscular thighs. He wore the plain black hoodie with his matching jocks. Akaashi fiddled with his fingers as he looked away, avoiding eye contact with a hint of blush visible on his cheeks. May the Christians be with me. Jk. Anyways, why would a Christian be reading this? Heck off! Akaashi looked away, a slight blush forming on his cheeks too. There was an awkward silence for some time till Bokuto broke it. They switched off all the lights in the house, except for the kitchen lights that shone brightly.

"W-we should head down now..".
"Yeah.." Akaashi blushed as the two started walking towards the kitchen.

"Ladies first", Bokuto gestured as Akaashi rolled his eyes and entered. Bokuto crawled down soon after. It was dark, the only light that you could see was at the end of the flight of stairs, the yellow light shone brightly at the end.

Bokuto switched off the kitchen lights which left him in eternal darkness. Accidentally hitting his head on the hard ceiling, he made his way crawling down the plush stairs that didn't do much to soften his crawl. Bokuto muted about if he would of gotten carpet burn or not as Akaashi had already reached the end, cursing under his breath when he saw the bright lights that murdered his eyes. He got up from his crawling knees and wiped off some lint from his shoulders with both hands and sighed.

Bokuto managed not to face plant as he cursed to himself, nearly doing so as he reached the well lit room. He wiped his eyes roughly as they quickly adjusted to the brightness. The two walked to the bedroom, hand in hand as they looked away and blushed in unison, leaving the room in an awkward silence.

His hand is so soft and smooth.. Bokuto thought as he had a disturbing thought. Nonononono, he's too innocent for that.. Bokuto panicked as Akaashi heart raced, the thing so loud that he could hear his heart race. His hand is smooth but hard.. Like someone's dick- I meant hand..  I'm totally gay.. Akaashi thought as his mind went back to racing.

Bokuto covered his mouth with his free hand, cutely blushing as he didn't make any eye contact whatsoever. Akaashi looked down and saw something bulging from Bokuto's pants.. Y'all could easily guess what this was as Bokuto hadn't noticed such a thing as Akaashi unconsciously stared at it for some time. He looked away immediately as Bokuto looked at him, that's when he had noticed what was wrong. Oh boy, was he embarrassed.

"Uh-h", was the only thing that escaped his mouth as Akaashi looked down at the white tiled floor that glistened, reflecting the two as Bokuto walked into a pillar. Akaashi got pulled back and fell to the ground by the force as the two both fell. (They are not going to do the cliche anime fall, God but lemme tell ya it's gonna be similar so yeah bish). Akaashi squeezed his eyes shut, not glancing a peek as he heard a 'thud'. He opened an eyes and glanced down at what he had landed on. He had landed his ass straight onto his dick.

Bokuto gave off a gentle chuckle as a light shade of blush covered the twos cheeks. Akaashi didn't know what to do as he sat on his bulging dick, hesitant. Bokuto wrapped his strong arms around his waist and pulled his head towards his chest. Akaashi lay there, smelly his weak odour of vanilla. Bokuto nuzzled and cuddled Akaashi as a small smile formed on the dark haired boy. That's when Akaashi interrupted the comfortable silence with a question.

A/n

Hiiiiii, I have four assignments plus like two applications that I wanna write for school so I'm gonna be ded for a month. Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed and bye for now !!!