Chapter 3

They walked together peacefully, trying to find an exit.

"We should check the emergency exit" Akaashi mentioned as he shone his phone's torch onto the ground. Bokuto was eating a banana, not really caring about the situation.
"I thmmk wmm shllddm" Bokuto mumbled with his mouth full.
Akaashi just stared at him, with a confused expression all over his face.
"I have no idea what you said but I'm assuming you said something about the emergency exit" Akaashi said, still confused.

The two walked near one of the emergency exits as Akaashi shone his torch above the ground, not seeing the floor. Bokuto was eating his banana until he suddenly slipped, face first, because Akaashi didn't shine the torch on the ground.

"Nooooooooo!! My precious banana!" Bokuto said, kneeling as he cried.
"Pathetic.." Akaashi mumbled.
"We can get you a new banana tomorrow, ok?" Akaashi said, feeling like he was parenting him.
"Ok.." Bokuto said, sniffling as he got of his knees.

They kept on walking when all of a sudden, Bokuto had an idea.
"Hey maybe we should like, break the glass of that window so we can escape!" Bokuto said, sounding eager that he actually thought of an idea.
"We are not climbing through a window and especially not breaking one either" Akaashi said, shooting him a glare.
"But-"
"No."
"Dammit.."

Akaashi had finally managed to get to the exit.
Having to deal with Bokuto is a pain.
Akaashi pushed down on the door handle, trying not to make noise.
While Bokuto on the other hand, well, he was mumbling too loudly.
"Shhhh" Akaashi hissed as he gently pushed the large door open.
As he pushed the door open, it made the loudest creak. It screeched loudly as Akaashi stood, eyes wide open, sweating nervously at the sound.

"Hey, you ok?" Bokuto asked, slightly worried.
"I.. Am.. Fine.."
"You suree?.."
"Yes.."
"Ok then.. But you called me loud when that door was the loudest thing on earth!" Bokuto complained, not keeping his voice down.
Akaashi hissed at him because of how loud he was.
Bokuto whimpered for a second but went back to being silent.
Akaashi checked left and right, making sure no one was around.

"Ooo, it's like in those spy movies" Bokuto said fascinated.
"Shut up, someone could hear you" Akaashi hissed.
"You're the only one who can hear me right now though"
"True"
"Unless someone's listening quietly.." Bokuto said, with a smirk plastered on his face.
"Just shut up" Akaashi said, slightly annoyed at how bothersome he was.

"Ok the coast is clear" Akaashi said, slowly walking out the building with Bokuto behind.
Akaashi shut the door, careful not to make a noise. It gave off the slightest creak which Akaashi cringed at. The two silently walked off creeping. Well, that's what Akaashi thought. Akaashi turned around.

Bokuto was rolling on the ground like in those spy movies, pretending to have a gun in his hand. While he kneeled on one knee as he crouched, he then started making cute sound effects which were for his gun going 'pew pew, pewwww'.
Akaashi smiled to himself because of the dork. He then saw a dark figure in the distance. A tall dark figure, which was coming right their way.

"Bokuto-San, we have to get out of here, now." Akaashi said seriously as he looked down at Bokuto.
"But-"
"Now!" Akaashi said, alarmed as the figure started running after them.
Akaashi grabbed on to Bokuto's wrist, bokuto got up quickly and ran.

They ran as facts as they could. Akaashi's hand was getting slightly sweating, losing his grip on Bokuto. So he held his hand, both of the dorks ran blushing slightly at each other. Bokuto glanced at him, "Akaashi is so beautiful" Bokuto thought.
Bokuto was paying Akaashi so much attention that he ended up running straight into a pole (lol even though he isn't straight).
"Bokuto-San! Are you-"
"I'm fine"
"What were you doing?!"
"I was looking at how pretty you were!"
"No time for admiring now! We gotta run!"

Akaashi pulled up the dork and ran together again. They fled past the school building.
"The juniors.. Seniors.. There's the exit.." Akaashi thought.
They ran straight through the open gate that hadn't been locked.
The figure wasn't chasing them anymore. He stared at the dull black gates for a minute, looking back at the school, scanning again to try and see if the figure was there. "No sign of the stranger, that's good".
"Thank goodness" Akaashi said, out of breath.
"Are you ok Bokuto-San?"
"Yeah, I'm fine.." Bokuto replied, slightly out of breath.
"Well that was a good run!"
"Waa, A GOOD RUN?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! WE WERE BEING CHASED BY A RANDOM GUY-"
"Hey, are you assuming their gender!"
"Who cares.."
"Well I do!"
"Omg.."
"Not my point, my point is that we were being chased by a stranger" Akaashi finally said.
"Well, I guess that's true.." Bokuto said feeling guilty.
"Omg, please don't.." Akaashi said.
"Not this again.."
"Akaashi! Never ever trust me again!" Bokuto said dramatically, going through his emo mode.
Akaashi stood there, looking like he was hiding a lot of bullshit underneath that calm expression. Which in this case, he was.

"I'm leaving you"
"No, wait, AKAAAAAAAASHI, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!" Bokuto whined.
"I'm not dealing with this again"
"AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"
"No"
"You don even know what I'm gonna say"
"Exactly"
"What" Bokuto said confused.
"I don't want to hear the next thing that comes out of your mouth"
"But Akaashi!"
"No"
"Please!"
"No."
"Cmon!"
"Fine." Akaashi said, clearly annoyed.
"Yay"
"So Akaashi, can I come over?"
"Sure.."
"Yayyyyy!"

They silently walked home, holding hands.
"Hey Akaashi, do you think owls have their own unique language to other birds? Or do they speak the same language?" Bokuto asked, really curious.
Akaashi's eyes widened, he had never thought about that.
He stared at the ground, thinking, which made Bokuto worried.
"You ok?-"
"I'm fine." Akaashi answered quickly, curiously thinking about the question.
"Ok then.."

The two walked silently, when all of a sudden, Akaashi's eyes started to flutter.
He was getting tired, after all, he had been through a lot. Bokuto noticed this, so he put down Akaashi on a concrete platform and got him on his back, giving him a piggyback ride.
Bokuto looked back at Akaashi with a calm look, he smiled to himself, seeing Akaashi sleep peacefully. Bokuto soon approached a convenience store and Macca's. (Lmao the Australian term of McDonalds).

Bokuto approached Macca's, looking up at the yellow lit sign, shining brightly.
He went inside, pushing open the door as the warm air filled the room. Bokuto approached the counter with a nice lady, who had her brown hair neatly in a bun.
He ordered 2 frozen drinks and some chips. He payed the nice lady and waited a short time for his order to arrive. He heard his name called and walked up to the counter, collecting the things he ordered and then left.
He was outside, the cold air soon getting to him as he left the warm space. He ate some of his chips quietly so he wouldn't disturb Akaashi's nap.

He approached the bus stop, which slowly the bus approached him with a halt. He went onto the bus and payed the bus driver onboard. He smiled as Bokuto set down Akaashi on the second seat next to the window. He positioned him so he was leaning against the window. Bokuto sat beside him as the bus started moving.

There was a sudden bump on the road which made Akaashi hit his head on the window. "Oww.. Bokuto-San?.." Akaashi said, slightly dazed.
"Oh you're awake! I stopped by Macca's and got you a drink and some chips!"
Bokuto replied cheerfully. He gave him his cute smile, which Akaashi smiled back.
"Thanks Bokuto-San.."
"You're welcome!" Bokuto replied.
"Just about time!" Bokuto said as the bus stopped at a halt.
Bokuto nearly fell forward because of the sudden stop but Akaashi, omg, he fell forwards. The two laughed at the sudden accident. The thanked the man as they both got off, walking towards Bokuto's house. Bokuto had forgotten that he was supposed to go to Akaashi's house.

End Of Chapter

I hope you all like that chapter! Btw this is all based off of a thought when I was "sleeping" (actually thinking), anyways, I've improved ever since that first chapter! And oh god, please, I cringe every time I see the smutty part. I will re write that part! If you want the original, then I'll put it in the chapter where I'm just talking about stuff, not a legit chapter that is important to y'all. Btw I am the WORST at keeping up, so don't always expect chapters often. I'm sorry if me, not writing often is putting you all down, I would also like to see what people want! Anyways I should finish this off.