Chapter 4

They two walked into Bokuto's house. It was a 2 story, cream bricked house. It had a grey roof with a nice veranda at the front. It wasn't as dull as the shower rooms.

Bokuto rummaged through his bag, finding his keys. It took him a minute and then he found the keys and unlocked the door. Akaashi pushed it open.

Akaashi smelt the air, perfumed by lavender scented candles.
It had a beautiful smell, kind of like Akaashi's house.
Akaashi looked down the short hallway which the walls had a light blue on them. A pastel blue which had the gradience that went to a dark blue near the bottom of the wall.
Bokuto shut the door behind them as they entered. Akaashi turned to his left, seeing a table displaying pictures of Bokuto and his family.

"Am I?.." Akaashi said to Bokuto with a calm look.
Bokuto already knew what Akaashi was gonna ask, so he nodded with a smile.
"Thanks.." Akaashi said smiling back.
Akaashi picked up a kindergarten photo album.
Bokuto was so damn adorable.
His cheeks were cute and chubby, he wished he could of pinched them.
He flicked through the album, Bokuto behind him, telling him about his memories.

"And that's when I fell over in the mud.." Bokuto said slightly sheepish as he scratched his head.
Akaashi chuckled.
"Oh my god, how did your parents get all the mud off?" Akaashi said, smiling.
"Well.. As you see here.." Bokuto said pointing to a picture in a black frame.
"I had to take a bath outside in our kiddie pool" Bokuto said, slightly blushing.
Akaashi giggled, "my, I can't believe you managed to get so much mud on you though!" Akaashi said, slightly surprised.
In the picture, Bokuto had mud covering his legs, arms and the side of his face. He had the biggest grin planted on his face, which was just adorable.

The two looked through the photos together as they laughed.

Bokuto's mum then entered the house as Akaashi placed down a picture.
"Well hello there! Long time no see Keiji! How's your mum?" Bokuto's mum asked as she entered the house, curious.
"My mums doing great" Akaashi replied to the lady.
She was dressed head-to-toe in black.
She wore a charcoal pencil skirt, black 4 inched heels, a black pearl necklace and a slightly frilled top.

Akaashi knew the lady because well, their mums were like best friends.
So were Bokuto and Akaashi. The lady would normally be talkative and all but she seemed like she was in a rush today.

"Kotaro baby, could you please check if the kettles off" his mum said.
"I accidentally left it on this morning and never checked!"
His mum was in a rush. She quickly walked up the stairs.
"Ok!" Bokuto replied as he walked off into the kitchen.

Akaashi waited a few minutes and saw his mum dressed in a more colourful outfit this time. It had consisted of a white crisp top, a short blue, slightly frilled jacket, a blue pencil skirt with the same high heels.

"I'm off to a meeting! I'll see you later Kotaro!" His mum yelled to Bokuto as she quickly walked down the stairs. She nearly tripped on one of the stairs so Akaashi rushed to help her go down the stairs without falling.

"Thank you, you're such a gentleman! I really wish you were my son! Gosh, Kotaro here doesn't even help do the laundry!" His mum laughed. Akaashi awkwardly laughed, not knowing what to do. He was antisocial. His mum then tugged on his shirt gently.
"Or maybe.. You could be my son in law~.." Bokuto's mum whispered into Akaashi's ear.
Akaashi had a chill down his spine as he heard the sentence, shocked.
Akaashi stood there for a few seconds, frozen not knowing what to do.
"Ok I'm heading off now! And make sure you take care of him Keiji! He is quite clumsy" his mum giggled as she left the house.
"I'm heading off now baby! Bye baby boy!" His mum called out as she blew a kiss to her son then winked at Akaashi and mouthed "you're gonna be my son-in-law".
She smiled and headed off.